The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Actionable Knowledge - list of what you need to know.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego

davidil

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Sep 7, 2011
@davidil [HASHTAG]#winning[/HASHTAG]

Seriously, that's awesome man!

This might be some time away for me, but when you travel do you usually go solo? If so, do you already know people near your destination or do you start fresh knowing nobody?

Yes, always solo.... so so easy. I go out to bars alone, hit on girls, start talking with cool dudes and befriend them. With Tinder it's super easy, I could organize myself 3 dates PER DAY if I wanted to.

davidil

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Sep 7, 2011
Tales about women being a throwable commodity are not welcome. Merci

Every single girl I ever met became my friend. I add tons of value to their lives, I'm a cool nice smart guy they have fun with, even if it's just for a night. I don't "use" women in anyway, I enjoy them and they enjoy me, period. There is no other way to look at this. I'm 100% honest with them about who I am and what I do and what they can expect from being with me.

davidil

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Sep 7, 2011
God, I've read so many books in the past few weeks and it's just unbelievable the amount of quality information that you can get for $9.99.

YOUTility
The Automatic Customer
Epic Content marketing
Predictable Revenue
Growth Hacker
Scaling up

These were all MIND BLOWING.

Ok I'll make this into another thread.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.