The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Web Design Experts.. Need Your Help

aa610

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jan 5, 2015
Massachusetts
I know there's a bunch of site builders, Wordpress, etc. But I am not sure which site makes the most sense.

Here's what I need.

A site where users can enter basic info and an email gets sent to the person in the appropriate zip code to represent them.

This person would also submit payment, and have to agree to a terms of a contract.

A site where users can login, and information can stay private between certain parties. The ability for these parties to upload and share documents with each other.

What is my best approach given an extremely constrained approach? using wordpress? if so, there are 1000's of themes, and it's hard to pin down the right one.

Any help is appreciated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

randomnumber314

speed of a drunk camel
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 7, 2014
Minnesoooota,USA
I'm not sure if there are off the shelf solutions that will get you exactly what you want. That being said wordpress with a small amount of dev work is probably the best route.

randomnumber314

speed of a drunk camel
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 7, 2014
Minnesoooota,USA
I'd reach out to a wordpress developer and see what they recommend. There are many, many, many plugins for wordpress, so there might be off the shelf solutions, if not someone who is experienced in wordpress should be able to hack together something in no time.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.