The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ad astra, per aspera! Journey thread.

Gabriel

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 19, 2014
Hi everyone, this is my self-publishing journey.I am 18 years old argentina-american. I am a spanish native speaker, and english is my second language. I am going to write in english just cause the market is huge compared to spanish one.

I am med student, I started my journey to success a year go, first transforming myself as a person; I went from being a regular highschool student, to the first GPA out of 1900 students in the best med school of argentina. I have gone through a lot of self-improvement, but I still have a long way to go.

My goal right now is to have 10 books published for the 30 of april (My 19th birthday).

What I have done so far?

I got my first book published, is basically crap, but I learned a lot. I got 150 free downloads and 1 borrow in 3 weeks. The book cover is from amazon, and the description was made in 5 minutes.

I also have a second book, the first draft is done, 80% edited. These two are non-fiction

What do I have planned?

I learned how to use scrivener and other tools. I have bought some writing and grammar books, which are going to get shipped on next friday. I learned how to design book covers in photoshop.

I need to polish my prose and grammar skills. I need to write more. After my 10th book published, I am going to start outsourcing, but I will keep writing. In the long term I want to be outsourcing the writing, and editing/proof-reading myself the outsourced first draft.

8 Books, in 3 months, I think I'll do it! - First Goal.

Just gonna quote my favourist band here, sonata arctica

"Dancing on the path and singing now you got away.
You can reach the goals that you have set from now on, every day.
There is no way you would go back now, oh no, those days are past.
Life is waiting for the one who loves to live, and it is not a secret."

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Nov 13, 2014
Hey man, you sound on the right path. Work, work, work. That's the key.

Thumbs up for quoting Sonata Arctica.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.