The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Any books on E-commerce?

G

GuestUser8117

Hi all, I am really interested in ecommerce so I wondered if you know some books on the topic...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Hi all, I am really interested in ecommerce so I wondered if you know some books on the topic...

I too am learning all I can right now about ecommerce as my wife is in the process of developing a site. I don't know of any books as of right now. However, in case you haven't read this yet... in this thread biophase mentions Starting An Online Business When Your Wife Wants To Stay At Home With The Kids | MyWifeQuitHerJob.com who has an incredible blog documenting his wife's wedding linens ebiz site. Contains great information and you can also sign up for the free ecourse. He also offers a course titled The Ultimate Guide on How to Create a Profitable Online store.

Looking forward others suggestions as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
What is it you are looking to gain knowledge about from a book on the subject?

I am curious because I may write a short book on the subject.

G

GuestUser8117

What is it you are looking to gain knowledge about from a book on the subject?

I am curious because I may write a short book on the subject.

Well, a step by step book which covers every aspect of building a succesful ecommerce store.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

richardlearn

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Jul 29, 2013
Everywhere
How about diving in? Have a site up an running, distributor has been verified through multiple sales and order processing/delivery, everything built and functioning, no cost but time, orders covered, will help with guidance and coaching,
if interested email projects@ecovatellc.com

Warning: I have offered this business to others I know, they were very excited and motivated for the first 5 or 6 days and then "I wanted something that I could do a couple hours a night and make a little money" that approach doesn't work. This is an awesome opportunity for anyone to enter e-commerce. I hate to close the business, but as I mentioned I no longer have the time with my other ventures.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007