The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Help me find a theme, get $

Y.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 7, 2014
Yes I have a slow lane job for whomever is interest. I'm trying to find a wordpress theme that has a similar layout to:

internetmarketinginc (dot) com - custom site

I've searched a bunch of theme sites including themeforest but can't find anything I like.

If you find one I use, I will send you $25

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

borntodominate

Bronze Contributor
Aug 31, 2014
Last edited:

jesseissorude

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Jun 12, 2014
Nashville
Yes I have a slow lane job for whomever is interest. I'm trying to find a wordpress theme that has a similar layout to:

internetmarketinginc (dot) com - custom site

I've searched a bunch of theme sites including themeforest but can't find anything I like.

If you find one I use, I will send you $25

(removed my wrong answer)

Oh no! I got it wrong. Check back here and I'll try to find the correct theme.

Y.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 7, 2014

I've seen most of these and even bought goodnews a while back. However they would all require a ton of custom work to get it looking like the demo i supplied. I can technically buy any theme and pay a developer to get it to look like the demo or just get it custom done for a few hundred. I was hoping to find something that looked like it out of the box.

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling
What are you trying to do with that site?

borntodominate

Bronze Contributor
Aug 31, 2014
I've seen most of these and even bought goodnews a while back. However they would all require a ton of custom work to get it looking like the demo i supplied. I can technically buy any theme and pay a developer to get it to look like the demo or just get it custom done for a few hundred. I was hoping to find something that looked like it out of the box.

That website you posted is very custom, the last theme I posted seems like the exact theme they are using.

How good are you with wordpress? It's really not that difficult to achieve the same look.

Honestly the best theme I have used is X-theme. You can create anything very easily

Y.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 7, 2014
Thanks everyone but I found a company (muffingroup) that has a few themes that I like and will pick one of them

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.