The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

18 Years Old Young Casanova, Soon To Be Millionaire

ThatKidNick

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Jan 28, 2015
Hey everyone i'm Nick.

My story so far is i'm 18 years old and fresh out of highschool. I've taken a year off to boost my marks because my average was too low to get into university but after reading quite a bit of self-help and money making information, i'm not really sure it's a good idea to go to university. I planned on going for psychology but it seems like a bullshit degree anyways.

I've started a website with a few friends devoted to self improvement for young men and I've written a few articles so far;

slcommunity.ca
(Superior Lifestyle Community)

I also have a youtube channel where my friends and I talk about self help, along with dating and relationships. We plan to hit the mainstream and provide entertainment with pranks, infield footage,

youtube.com/letsgetgirls

Social Freedom Vs. Social Intelligence

Infield Footage (Viral Video)

Over the past couple of years i've become somewhat of a pickup artist, becoming very good at seducing and attracting women as well as developing my social skills. Originally I was very introverted and unmotivated without any friends or love interests. I've basically forced myself to interact with hundred if not thousands of women and gained a lot of social intelligence. I feel like these skills have transferred over to other areas of my life and have made me a more motivated and charismatic person.

But the problem is, I'm not sure how to monetize this. Getting laid is different from becoming rich. I've built up a small following of approximately 1000 subscribers, as well as a facebook group called Superior Lifestyle Community and a website that is currently growing.

I feel like there is huge potential to develop youtube and my website as a couple sources of income. I'm pretty clueless due to my lack of experience and hope to gain some information from people on the same path as me. I also want to look into real estate, selling products online, writing and self publishing books, as well as anything else that can potentially make me money at 18 years old.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Durete

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Mar 16, 2012
You could start by using a newsletter and make some back-end products to sell.

However, the self-help area. and especially pick up is over-saturated. and while the PU market was very big a few years ago. it's at the moment on a downpoint.

Another option:

- Keep making youtube video's, but focus on becomming more professional.
- Dish out a lot of great content.
- Make a freeby with even higher content.
- newsletter, with even more great content
then invite people to become a member of your site, where people pay for. ($1 a day or something.)
And give them full time content to a lot more stuff...

Only thing for that though...content content content, will be a full time job.

DVD's/Books are overdone and very hard to compete with.

Villain

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jan 26, 2013
Glasgow, UK
If you're doing the PU thing, then I think the way you make money is through boot camps.

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA
Haha, I've seen some of your videos before. :cool: I just checked to verify and believe it or not -- I'm 1 of those 1,000 subs.

I'm sure you know that information products and membership websites rule that market.

TFF (this forum) ... not the place for this topic though. Edit: "Game" = topic.

Anyways, good luck man! I'm sure you're going to great in life overall. :tiphat:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Somehow in all the studying I've done, and dealing with people, seducing people, and being cool, is not the main objective in Social Psychology. I've seen a lot of this stuff out there, and think this is the problem. We don't need to seduce people and be cool. We need to be real, genuine, and authentic. That's just been my experience anyway.

If you're being cool you're following the crowd, trying to fit in, need other people's acceptance and approval. Basically kissing up to someone to fit in and get what you want. Seduction is manipulation. Seducing someone to believe you're something other then what you are. I've been seduced, manipulated, and heard many sly words, sly moves, and sure you can be socially smart to manipulate others to get what you want from them whether it's money, sex, or even a girlfriend/boyfriend.

Thing is, at the end, it just becomes a game.

http://www.businessinsider.com/robert-greenes-the-art-of-seduction-2012-5?op=1&IR=T

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...