The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi from a belgium fastlaner!

Alfa555

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 23, 2015
Hi, I am 19 years old and I am in media buying and affiliate marketing industry from around 4-5 years. I really enjoy reading the forum and I also enjoyed reading the book.

Real quick, my question is, is anybody from Belgium here?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Semmy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 16, 2014
Canary Islands, Spain
While I am not from Belgium, I am a big fan of Belgium - and maybe I can (depending which part you are from)
get my not-so-much-used dutch back in shape with you a bit (used to live on a houseboat in Amsterdam).

Plus I think I might have something that can help you even further advance and boost your affiliate marketing
efforts. Let's talk in a private conversation, shall we?

Tot straks...

and welcome to the forum!

D

DeletedUser394

Welcome to the forum.

Lots of people from Belgium here. I was in Brussels back in March.

Are you from the French side, the dutch side, or the capital region?

Alfa555

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 23, 2015
Wow, I wasn't expecting so many people from Belgium, very nice! I am from Antwerpen. We should set up some fast liner meeting sometime in the future. ;)

Thank you for responding!

Aljosa

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 5, 2014
Im Australian but my girlfriend is Belgian so I am always in and out of the country. I'm going back to Aus in a week but I will be back in Belgium around July, would love to meet some like minded people from here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Alfa555

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 23, 2015
Sure, just write me a message here and we will meet!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...