The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone use Amazon as a selling platform for physical products?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

OzzieRob

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
May 3, 2013
Perth, Australia
Just wondering if there are any Australian's out there selling physical products on Amazon?

Ebay is the platform i've been using full-time for quite a few years and it is actually good although their policy changes makes for a lot of work !

Amazon Australia has categories for kindle books, audio books, app store but NO physical products.

The only barriers to entry selling on Amazon US is needing a US bank account, customers who order will be mostly in the same country as the Amazon store setup and shipping time would be up to a month and will not be as competitive as other sellers due to the much higher shipping fees involved.

Recently, i started checking out employment websites NOT to look for a job but to see which businesses are setting themselves up on ebay, amazon, google etc...Interesting to note which businesses are doing well.

Cheers
Rob

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Check out @Kerin12 's great thread. She sells a thing or two on Amazon US and EU from AUS. Everything you ask about is covered in her progress thread. US bank account via payoneer if I remember right.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.