The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Firestartr's Journey to Wealth

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Firestartr

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Jan 27, 2015
UK
Humble beginnings
Was introduced to the fastlane by a fellow forum member here, shared the same interested, ambitions and drive. I'm getting deja vu as this is a similar experience to what I've dedicated majority of my adult life in, yet in a different life choice/area of my life and in terms of opening my eyes to what is possible, the blood, sweat and tears to finally reflecting on the progress to the man I've become. So if I've achieved even %5 of that I would be a very satisfied person. I've read and absorbed what I can so far here, still overwhelmed with the information but I'm eager to learn.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Firestartr

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Jan 27, 2015
UK
Inception
Over a meal with friends there was much bravado and throwing random ideas around when a spark was ignited. Paid for the bill (even after the restaurant manager tried to extort us for paying for more drinks. A story for another time) and we were already putting things into action.

Created first online account (for research purchases) to see if there was a demand
Purchased domain
Created landing page

Over 3000 potential "leads" later (still a working progress if we can actually convert these) , in the process of how to slimline traffic and direct them to our product, and finally purchase.

I realise this is vague and perhaps the terminology might be off but comments welcome.

axiom

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Dec 6, 2014
Would you mind just sharing the industry you're in? Could help us understand better.

Firestartr

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Jan 27, 2015
UK
Would you mind just sharing the industry you're in? Could help us understand better.

Hi Axiom, I would edge towards online/digital marketing and affiliate marketing. My colleague would probably explain it better. I am for the time being as I am learning more focused on the backend e.g web design and anything IT/technology related.

Firestartr

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Jan 27, 2015
UK
Have you read the TMF book? Just curious.

Greetings Semmy, would not be here if it wasn't for the book! Game changer.

I'm nearly done with the book. It Probably should have read it all before starting but who knows... have to jump on the ideas whilst it's hot I guess?

Firestartr

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Jan 27, 2015
UK
Update -
Had issues with checkout process. Good job we tested this, could have quite easily assumed it worked.
Had problems with the mobile interface, got our hands on every known format - iphone, windows, android, pc and mac's to iron out issues.
7000 subscribers later we are now at the stage to launch! Excited and nervous, no idea how it will do.

The big question now is when to launch... this weekend, sunday or midweek.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.