The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

TorkXZero

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jan 25, 2015
Read the book, and it changed my whole mindset! I especially like the parts where you stress the point of separating your accumulation of wealth from your time. Will definitely be giving it multiple reads throughout my journey. Thanks for putting things into terms we can understand MJ!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mike351

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Jan 5, 2015
Australia MATES
Hello team, I too have read TMF . I shall read it again as it was an engaging book and a slap to the face with a giant dolphin from the shores of Miami, but first I will be gifting my original copy to my brother and buying another as I am one of the weird dudes who wants the one with the Lamborghini on the cover lol...opposite to what the others out there wanted....I'm pretty sure that goes against the millionaire mindset and falls under a similar mindset to the $80 Million NBA players who go broke due to buying several things the same that they don't need and then some. But come on, surely I can buy 2 of the same book and giving one to my bro. Spreading the good word is a just cause!

It is ironic that a lot of the "fake help" gurus don't like the book or yourself, yet you are probably one of the very few millionaires (the others are from the UK or American billionaires) I trust. All the others talk fluff equivalent to toilet air that has not escaped out of an open window for days. You back up your findings and claims where others just give people "false hope". I guess that is one of the differences I noticed. You don't give hope to people, you slap them across the face with a giant dolphin from the shores of Miami and tell them in other words to "get off your a$$, reality check your self and get to fckin work!" nice one mate!

BananaKing

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 23, 2014
Philippines
Hi MJ!

I've read your book last year around this month February. Since then, I've been crazy venturing into what seemed to be opportunities and aiming to be free from this rat-race. Although it's kinda tough here in the Philippines to be at the fastlane but I'm pretty determine to reach that 4 to 9 years from now.

Your book was an eye opener for me. It's like a thick bible slapped to my face and then woke me up confirming all the ideas I had back then to be right.

Thanks as lot.

PS.

I'm not fond of reading but hell you sum up everything there is to know to be successful in life in one book.

kph200

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Feb 2, 2015
Pune, India
Just finished reading the book. Nothing has changed my mindset like this one. I'm 23 years old & now I can't wait to start my journey on fast lane. Thanks a lot MJ.

Aktion

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jan 16, 2015
Brooklyn, NY
And here I was thinking "how do I get "read TMF " under my username?" Of course I read it! On my second read now. Thanks for the book MJ. It changed my reality and put me on the path to change my life.

rhubarb

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 1, 2015
I have read your book.Not a short one .Your point that the time is limited made my life a little under pressure now.I need a brilliant idea about a product now.Seems to be not that easy...

Many Many Thanks MJ

Syd and Dad

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 30, 2015
Colorado
Starting to read it for the second time. Question though - did you ever payoff your mothers mortgage? One of the best books ive picked up. Not only did i buy the kindle version, I bought the paperback version as well.

R.A.J.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 14, 2015
Australia
Using my first post to say I've read the book.

Love the way it was written & how so many of the metaphors can easily be applied to other parts of life.

Method

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Feb 7, 2015
I've read TMF . Incredible book with a ton of valuable knowledge. Should be a must-read for any aspiring entrepreneur.

10lapsdown

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Feb 5, 2015
Perth, West Oz
Just finished the book.
It was both confronting and uplifting at the same time. Confronting because it's hard to realise that you were born and raised a Sidewalker. And then to realise that your struggles to move out of that lane is yet another setback called the Slowlane.
But, it was uplifting because it feels good to know the wrongness in the pit of your stomach is real and not just you being a "dreamer".

Now it's time to execute and get the @#%$ out of this lane!

Thanks MJ.

Peta of JamRock

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Feb 10, 2015
Kingston, Jamaica
I finished reading it this morning after buying it in January (slow but steady reader here). It gave me the reassurance I needed to build my own vehicle, and also gave me more information than two years of blog reading and asking around ever got me. I'll be revisiting this book many times in 2015 alone; that much I know. Just wish I got my hands on it years ago, but better now than never!

And now...for the "What's Next?" portion of the process. Looking forward to sharing and learning from (and with!) all of you.

Mr3Thirty5

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Feb 9, 2015
I'm only on chapter 9 of TMF and so far it is amazing. It has given me a different perspective on wealth and what I need to do to get away from sidwalking and slow laning. I have a crazy schedule juggling work, school, and kids, but I try to read the book every second I get. I just can't put this book down. This forum has an abundance of information from knowledgable individuals, that's why I'm logged on all day. Thanks, MJ for sharing all the valuable information.

Last edited:

Arguin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Jul 12, 2014
Belgium
I read the book. It's amazing. So good I have 2. Are there any plans for a new book this year?

nordien1978

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Apr 5, 2013
I have read the Millionaire Fastlane , book is so good I kept on reading.
I knew pieces of the equation but never the whole puzzle, MJ explains it completly.
Loved the part about the Guru's and it's true.

I will be definitely be rereading this book many times in my off times.
It changed my perception of certain things work in the world Sidewalk, Slow lane, Fast Lane.

Thank you for writing this book and being honest, unlike some Gurus.
It has given me a road map to try my entrepenurial Journey and changing my oil with new Learning.

Regards,
Nordien

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I read the book. It's amazing. So good I have 2. Are there any plans for a new book this year?

Working on it... probably wont' be until next year.

AntEmpire

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jan 4, 2015
I read the book just before joining the forum and enjoyed it very much. I've already re-read it once and am re-rereading it again. I would've posted this sooner, but I wasn't aware of this thread.

KyleAspiring

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 4, 2014
Mandurah, Western Australia
Finally bought the book and smashed through it. Took a break from posting on this forum a while ago and just lurked from time to time but have decided to commit to my goals again and this book has definitely reignited that spark.

Incredible book, many new perspectives learn't. So keen to put all this in to action.
Hit me so hard when i realised all my ideas were always directed back to me and my needs rather than trying to fill the needs of others and provide value to them. Chasing the money and the final event rather then actually searching for a way to create value and following a process.

Incredibly excited about the journey ahead. Expect to see me on the inside.
Cheers.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.