The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

There's A Multi-Million Dollar Product

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
We all watched Sal create the Paint Brush Cover from scratch on the forum, all the way through national prominence on the shelves of DIY retailers nationwide.

And I can tell you that it's about to happen again.

I was sent a private message from a forum member last night, and it contained information on the prototype for his invention.

Having been a retail buyer for Wal-Mart Corporate, I have seen hundreds (thousands?) of products. I sometimes can spot winners and losers.

There is no doubt in my mind that this product is a winner.

I can't reveal it, and he may choose to reveal it once it is in production.

The reason for THIS post is to encourage you. We've seen the forum give birth to many businesses, springboard many entrepreneurs, and we've had a front row seat to several products from the Paint Brush Cover to the UrbanTrike and more.

And the next multi million dollar seller is already in the works, behind the scenes, fueled by Fast Lane ideas that emanate from the forum.

You're next. Get off your a$$ and make something happen.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Goobii

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Jun 29, 2011
AUS
You're next. Get off your a$$ and make something happen.

This forum is definitely the right place for anyone thinking of going down the entrepreneurship path.
It's forced me to challenge my thought process, my perspective and helped me break down some limiting beliefs that were holding me back from achieving greatness.
After a long time lurking here, I have seen the light of this forum.
I've finally making something happen

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
The fast lane is a grind, not an event. It's process driven discipline, sometimes taking years to mature to viability. The forum itself is an oasis from the storm for like minds while they are working the grind of self actualization.

I think that's why we take such a visceral reaction to people that come along that criticize inaction, and don't get what's really happening here.

There are hundreds, if not thousands of people, that use this forum as an anchor while they have things in development.

This product is no exception. It didn't happen overnight. It's not an event. It's a grind, and a journey. But at the end of the journey, it's likely to lead to something that we all have a great chance to have in our homes, similar to the ScrubDaddy. Most people need this product.

I'd buy one.

The point of this thread is just to encourage you in your own grind. Slug it out, stay the course in the desert of desertion, and when the timing is right you will enter the fast lane. I just saw the glimpse that another forum member is getting ready to enter the club.

We're waiting for you.

Goobii

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Jun 29, 2011
AUS
The fast lane is a grind, not an event. It's process driven discipline, sometimes taking years to mature to viability.

I think that's why we take such a visceral reaction to people that come along that criticize inaction, and don't get what's really happening here.

It didn't happen overnight. It's not an event. It's a grind, and a journey.

It's taken me 8 years of being self employed & running 2 businesses to understand this.
Alot of people just see the $$$$$ to meet their needs. I'm guilty of chasing the money in previous years. I finally understood, more so accepted the concepts of the Fastlane at the end of last year.
The start of 2015 has been great so far. Every day something has been accomplished. Amazing things happen when you have clarity (thanks @Andy Black) & purpose in life beyond just existing.

Last edited:

Weaponize

Workin on it!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Nov 15, 2014
The forum itself is an oasis from the storm for like minds while they are working the grind of self actualization.

There are hundreds, if not thousands of people, that use this forum as an anchor while they have things in development.

Thank you. Those statements were a much needed help this morning.

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
You know what'd be a cool sticky? or even a permanent link somewhere up top..

A 'Legends Birthed From TFL' post.. a simple list of those breaking 6-7 figs and industry, etc. then if they have progress threads, just link them to them. It would solve the "How/who many are millionaires on this forum" type questions..

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
A lot of the stories from here stay behind the scenes, not because they're "afraid of competition" but there's also a huge dumbass factor of some of the posters in the shadows here that create unnecessary speed bumps along the way. For every one @Likwid24 that is public from necessity (Shark Tank) there's probably a half dozen or more that are equally successful. The posters post here, but they don't necessarily post about their specific businesses. The forum has a history of success, and along with it comes a dumbass/lurker/theif factor that keeps some of the best success stories off of the headlines here.

So, I like your idea but I think that it might not be too well populated.

One of my favorite forum stories is this : I was interested in the advice that @ChickenHawk passed out before she hit it big. People discount advice from newbies around here all the time, looking towards people with higher speed points. If people listened to ChickenHawk BEFORE she was a best selling author, they probably could have made some money with her advice. Some of the younger crowd might have ignored it though, because she didn't have a grill, a lambo, or forum cred. The gold is all around you. Not directed at you, but at forum members in general... slow down enough to listen and you will find a treasure in most people that take the time to invest in you by responding to your posts.

There's a lot of smart people here. You might miss them if people fixate only on the people that crossed the goal line, and not on the people who are on the journey.

I am about to go record the podcast for Saturday, and talk about a ton of advice that was passed out here from a couple of dozen posters at various points in their journey. I am applying zero litmus test to who said what. It's nearly all gold.

We absolutely celebrate the success stories along the way, but at the same time I have learned more here from people en route than people that "made it." A lot of times, also, people that "make it" bail when they get what they needed.

So... we probably won't have a separate sticky, but there are success story threads, especially some older ones... and new ones being created here every day!

SEBASTlAN

Marketing Wizard
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Dec 22, 2014
Los Angeles
Wow I saw that product on Shark Tank too - awesome stuff.

Has this forum ever collaborated to make guides? e.g. a guide on how to get a physical product from idea to market. With all the vast knowledge here I think it would be a better publication than anything else out there.

Kreedos Phoenix

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Nov 30, 2014
Phoenix, AZ
Love this thread. I was recently in a situation (that I've been in x amount of times over the years) where something happened and I thought to myself, damn if only they had ____________ (a solution) for _______________ (a problem).

This struck a huge chord with me. I believe what I thought of can fill a HUGE need. I'm all over the forum right now looking up old threads and in particular looking at some Stephen Key posts.

Thanks for posting this as I'm digging through the treasure that is the MFL Forums!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.