The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Buy Facebook Likes, Instagram Followers, Twitter Followers & Much More

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

Michael Raphael

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Jul 22, 2013
New York & Florida
Has anyone who purchased this package received spikes in organic likes?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GravyBoat

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Nov 25, 2013
San Diego
Hey, this Instagram update has been hitting us hard. What's your PayPal email, I'll send you a refund.
Thank you, much appriciated.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
Hey Tyler, I lost the 1.1k followers you gave me. Mind sending me a refund. Thanks brother.

Tyler K

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 25, 2014
United States
I don't see how Tyler is to be held responsible for lost IG likes. He delivered. IG's change is beyond his control.

True although I'd like to keep everyone happy so I'd rather just send the refund. @MoneyDoc I can't seem to find the profile I delivered the followers on.. Did you change the username?

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
True although I'd like to keep everyone happy so I'd rather just send the refund. @MoneyDoc I can't seem to find the profile I delivered the followers on.. Did you change the username?
Yes, we changed our niche. I'll pm you.

Gymjunkie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 17, 2009
OP paid for this posting.

It doesn't seem fair to come in and discount the service he is providing on a paid ad that adds to the forum upkeep.

If someone doesn't like it, they don't have to buy.

Forum is doing so bad it needs to be sponsored by people selling shit?? For community preaching 'create real value' that is kind of hypocrite thing to do... If you need advertisers there are normal services that can buy ads.

D

DeletedUser394

Forum is doing so bad it needs to be sponsored by people selling shit?? For community preaching 'create real value' that is kind of hypocrite thing to do... If you need advertisers there are normal services that can buy ads.

You can't fault OP for taking advantage of an offer provided by the forum. He did nothing wrong.

If MJ and staff want to sell ad space, guess what.. this is their forum and they can do whatever they want.

How does this thread negatively affect you in any way? How does it affect you at all? Trying to stir up garbage, have fun with that.

Gymjunkie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 17, 2009
You can't fault OP for taking advantage of an offer provided by the forum. He did nothing wrong.

If MJ and staff want to sell ad space, guess what.. this is their forum and they can do whatever they want.

How does this thread negatively affect you in any way? How does it affect you at all? Trying to stir up garbage, have fun with that.

Selling ad space is good (I might buy ad here). But selling Warrior forum type shit in it is not cool when you preach 'real value'..

If calling out BS is garbage than yeah, I stir up garbage..

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
But selling Warrior forum type shit

Pardon me for monetizing the forum and allowing users to share their products and services without having to fear being labelled a spammer. I guess the 341,201 minutes I've spent here on the last 7 years should remain unpaid. As for "real value" I think the use of fake followers has been suggested to be effective when just getting started out of the gates on a new social media page, for someone trying to acquire the real users and not lose them simply because a page/account has ZERO followers.

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix
Can the purchased likes be spread out over a few weeks?

Tyler K

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 25, 2014
United States
It was my birthday today everyone, just catching up on all the Skype messages and to clarify your account can't be banned from using our service. The reason behind this is because anyone could get anyones account banned by just buying fake followers for them. The social networks can't confirm you wanted the followers/likes/views so they won't ban your account and we're always developing and thinking of new, good ways to stay under the radar.

Have a nice Sunday everyone!

Sean Corroon

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
May 4, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Buy 10,000 Twitter followers and get 5,000 for free! Contact me for the details
do these followers remain following you forever or do they slowly drop off and unfollow?? how does it work who are the profiles that follow you ? I dont assume that you yourself log into 20000 profiles you made and individually get them to follow my account?

Tyler K

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 25, 2014
United States
do these followers remain following you forever or do they slowly drop off and unfollow?? how does it work who are the profiles that follow you ? I dont assume that you yourself log into 20000 profiles you made and individually get them to follow my account?

We have software that logs into each account and follows your account. You may notice a slight decrease in likes/followers overtime but we give you more followers then you order so it makes up for that.

Sean Corroon

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
May 4, 2014
Dubai, UAE
I received my 1000 followers on instagram when I woke up! every profile that followed me seems to have exactly only 5 photos however the profiles apart from this seem realistic enough with normal names! The profiles them selves seem to have followers and follow other accounts too.

MartinM

Online Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Nov 19, 2013
Denver, CO
I deal with Tyler on an on-going basis right now.

Originally I found him here through the Fastlane Forum. Tyler helps me out with some Social Media Followers for Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr. Tyler is extremely responsive to me whenever I need him via Skype.

Thanks for all of your Social Media help on some of my newer social media and client accounts Tyler.

MJ's comment on a previous thread is very true, "No one wants to be first to the party." This is especially the case with newer social media accounts.

This is where Tyler's services come into play. Social Media directly impacts customer trust. Without consumer trust, customers will not buy your service or purchase products from your online store. It is for this reason that social media has replaced the BBB and other trust building organizations. Social media allows real time customers to interact with your Brand, see what other users are actively engaged by your brand, and it is the best trust symbol when dealing with customers online.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.