The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

[GIFT] Profit Hacking: The Web Entrepreneur's 3 Step Formula For Maximizing Success

Marketing, social media, advertising

Steve Daar

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Jun 2, 2014
Chicago, Illinois
Hey Fastlaners,

My new book, Profit Hacking, is free on Amazon until Friday Dec 19.

It has received quotes + blurbs from James Altucher, Lewis Howes, and multiple other entrepreneurs + CEOs.

The book currently has 29 reviews (28 of them being 5 stars) & was ranked #1 in several of Amazon's Business + Marketing categories over the past few days.

I put years of effort into this and I'm extremely proud of how it turned out. I believe just about any fastlane idea or business you have would prosper from reading Profit Hacking.

Hope you pick up a copy!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QRS0RZC/?tag=tff-amazonparser-20

Happy Holidays,

- Steve

P.S.
Feel free to ask me any questions (on the book's content, on the book writing/publishing/marketing process, or whatever else) here in the thread

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

tafy

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Aug 21, 2013
UK
Shame I cant get this as I am Amazon UK, looks good

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Sounds interesting, just "bought" it. Nice to see that its only 97 pages. Will try to find time for it over the holiday and give you some feedback after I'm done. Read a lot on CRO and do it day-to-day in my own and clients businesses, so looking forward to it.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012

Steve Daar

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Jun 2, 2014
Chicago, Illinois
Sounds interesting, just "bought" it. Nice to see that its only 97 pages. Will try to find time for it over the holiday and give you some feedback after I'm done. Read a lot on CRO and do it day-to-day in my own and clients businesses, so looking forward to it.

The length of the book I think is a definite draw. Depending on how fast you read it may only take you 1 hour to rip through the whole thing.

If you're a seasoned student & practitioner of CRO, some of the info in the Conversion sections may be review. But it's always good to review the fundamentals & there should be a few things well worth your time in the Economics sections (and you may be able to better communicate with clients and/or sell prospective clients by using some of the example, illustrations, analogies, etc meant to make conversion stuff really accessible + easy to understand for just about anyone)

tafy

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Aug 21, 2013
UK
Thanks for the link, it works now and I bought it for £0

tafy

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Aug 21, 2013
UK
I actually read it all

Very good, worth the 30min read.

Steve Daar

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Jun 2, 2014
Chicago, Illinois

Steve Daar

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Jun 2, 2014
Chicago, Illinois
gee dang it i gotta read it in the kindle version

i don't like reading kindle/ebooks either - - def prefer physical books.

and because i'm really proud of how the paperbacks turned out, i'm willing to send you (BlakeIC) a paperback if you want it (i'll take care of cost of book, shipping, everything). if you want it, just PM me the address you want me to send it to.

and i'll do the same for the next 3 people who want a paperback, just reply or PM me & we'll figure out how to get you a copy. < - - USA only....sorry rest of the world

Durete

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Mar 16, 2012
Aww, bah! Had to get my password reset as apparently I had a amazon account in the past, with some fake zipcode(my countries zipcodes are not accepted in online sites)

They send me a password reset link and Now I missed it :(
Ahh well, good luck in selling it ^_^

Steve Daar

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Jun 2, 2014
Chicago, Illinois
Aww, bah! Had to get my password reset as apparently I had a amazon account in the past, with some fake zipcode(my countries zipcodes are not accepted in online sites)

They send me a password reset link and Now I missed it :(
Ahh well, good luck in selling it ^_^

if you would like, send me a PM & we'll figure out the best way to get you a copy of the book

regalforte

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Dec 5, 2014
Any chance I can still grab a copy of the book? Will leave a nice review in return :) Let me know!

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Read/skimmed it. Love your mission Steve.

smithsta

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
May 4, 2014
Working my way through it now, really liking it so far. Will leave a review once finished, though I'm thinking I will read it again, once I've finished it the first time, so that's a good sign [emoji2]

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.