The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Still struggling to find motivation to succeed? Watch...

Anything related to matters of the mind

TennisOrDie

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Jun 13, 2014
Inside Job.

This documentary explains the events leading up to, during, and after the 2008 financial crisis. This documentary shows the cold hard truth on how this world really works.

You can't trust your government. You can't trust Wall St. You can't trust corporations. No one is looking out for your best interests. No one cares if you lose your job. No one cares if you lose your home. No one cares if you're poor and starving. No one is coming to save you.

Now is the time to take control of your life. You absolutely cannot leave your destiny in someone else's' hands.

The rich are only getting richer. Income inequality is at its highest. Join the wealthy before it is too late.

Think I'm crazy? Watch the documentary.

If this documentary doesn't wake you up and snap you back into reality, nothing will.

Anyone else have similar reactions after watching Inside Job?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TennisOrDie

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Jun 13, 2014
Not really. Wall Street is a tool just like anything else.

I quite like it actually :cigar:

I'm not saying that the stock market shouldn't be used as a tool to increase your wealth. I'm saying that the people running the government/corporations/Wall Street do not have our best interests in mind. If the economy tanks again, they're just going to try and save themselves. You can't rely on them.

It's like trusting that your boss is going to give you a raise every year and not fire you. Your boss might be a nice guy, but the second he doesn't need you, you're fired.

Solrac

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jul 6, 2014
Florida
Always been taught to not trust anyone. But your right, can't trust anyone.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
I learned that firsthand. It's just a fact!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.