The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm going to make an easy $1M in 2015.......

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Kid Money

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Mar 1, 2012
For real though, good luck. I hope you make it. Don't
underestimate the difficulty of getting a million, but I think you
can do it. Sounds like you're on the way. Like they say, keep on
keepin' on.

Your style is a little brash, I'll be honest, and I think you could soften it a bit, but
overall I like to see people succeed on here, and each success story is
uplifting to people who are still near the starting gate. Keep us updated.

Appreciated!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

FastlaneTiger

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Jun 27, 2014
Not the USA
Wait wait wait... wasn't it a billion thread yesterday?

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
Or just super confident. Nobody insecure on this side. Go read Psychocybernetics. Lol dude don't tarnish this thread already. I plan on giving some REAL LIFE value on the journey. I actually look forward to the challenge. I can guarantee you one thing. I won't be calling anyone a p****. Also, no d*** conventions out this way partner. Like I said, I'm excited to keep everyone informed. Then it will be someone else's turn.

It looks like you're so full of crap, but I wish you good luck anyways. Walk the talk or don't talk at all. Let the work do the noise if there is any noise at all.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
4dzbm.png

About a 2.5 week stretch. Not a brag just getting this monkey off my back. Anyways back to reading...Cheers!

Cool story brah.

fZ1ewK6.png

Kid Money

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Mar 1, 2012
No no kid, this is how I do it, a lot more easier:

View attachment 8798

1sljy0.png

x37jg3.jpg

2i7y0dc.png

svl6ko.jpg

359084z.png

166bvwg.png

2vvm5gg.jpg

2889izk.jpg

30j76o2.jpg

Not bad for a 25 year old. Alright, enough feeding you trolls. Lets stay on topic and control your hate please. Back to reading. Just read Bio's soap thread. Have like 2 more threads to go through. Picked up 4HWW so I am reading that in the gym on the bicycle and in sauna. Taking a lot of notes. Samples still in transit. Might get hung up because of xmas and new years. Was supposed to head out to London on the 26th but I'm not going now as I need to get this ball rolling and right now is a crucial stage. Goal is to have a few more products that are bright picked out to order for Monday. Going to do some DEEP DEEP research on them.

The video below has me FIRED UP "Live for something or die for nothing" LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
Hey @Kid Money ... What State do you run your construction business in ?

If business there is like it is here....you should be banking for sure.

I ask because I'm in MI and I hired out work done on my house recently. 2014 was a banner year for construction companies. I had a hard time finding someone that had time to do my project. I spoke with/met 12 companies. They all said the same thing that they couldn't keep up and that finding people to hire in the trades is very, very hard. Seems so many people left MI after 2008 and didn't come back.

Kid Money

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Mar 1, 2012
Lot of people in North Dakota from MI. It's very wild out there. People are literally making millions and a few have done it almost overnight although those are not the typical story. If ND didn't have only 6 months of ok weather I could probably do 1-2M/ year. Some people ask "well why not just keep doing that".... Well money is great but I'm literally working my life away and renting a 2 bedroom apt for 3k a month which is nothing in comparison to profits but still it's not the life I want to live. A lot of my success comes from my experience in my trade. I pride myself on doing better work than ANYONE and I mean that. People are ripping people off day and night there with atrocious work. Eventually though they get run out of town. It's one big referral network and EVERYONE knows someone somehow. I literally do not have one black mark on my company name up there. I just provide value in every aspect. Communication, quality, price and making people smile at the end of the day. Its a blessing up there and I'm very grateful but I need a transition to passive money.

Doing what I have done 1000 miles away and the amount of brainpower/blood/sweat I have put into that business is a million times harder than selling on the internet from my desk. I think all of my experiences have made me realize this. If I just stumbled upon importing and ecommerce without all of my trial and errors I don't think I would have recognized actually how MASSIVE the Internet is. In construction you can scale but are somewhat limited at some point by the hours in a day. With the Internet it is literally limitless.... Absolutely unlimited.

Gale4rc

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Sep 23, 2013
KILLIN IT! GJ

Kid Money

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Mar 1, 2012
Wonder if I could make an ebook "how to ALMOST make a million $ a year in North Dakota"

The oil fields are a huge deal right now and everyone wants a part. Everyone wants to make big bucks but as everyone is mostly an old timer up there things like ebooks are like aliens. Videos on YouTube have millions of views but nobody says how they did it or just how they work on rigs making 1-2k a week. Before I went up there years ago I searched high and low for info and guidance to no avail. Hmmmm

Lathan

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
May 24, 2013
Wonder if I could make an ebook "how to ALMOST make a million $ a year in North Dakota"

The oil fields are a huge deal right now and everyone wants a part. Everyone wants to make big bucks but as everyone is mostly an old timer up there things like ebooks are like aliens. Videos on YouTube have millions of views but nobody says how they did it or just how they work on rigs making 1-2k a week. Before I went up there years ago I searched high and low for info and guidance to no avail. Hmmmm

I had a guy tell me about 6 months ago to drop everything and move to north dakota because it would be extremely easy to find a good job with very good pay because of the oil deal.

edit: this was just a random older guy who i met and started small talking with

MyronGainz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Dec 26, 2013
Toronto
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

jockinbox

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 8, 2014
Miami, FL
1sljy0.png

x37jg3.jpg

2i7y0dc.png

svl6ko.jpg

359084z.png

166bvwg.png

2vvm5gg.jpg

2889izk.jpg

30j76o2.jpg

Not bad for a 25 year old. Alright, enough feeding you trolls. Lets stay on topic and control your hate please. Back to reading. Just read Bio's soap thread. Have like 2 more threads to go through. Picked up 4HWW so I am reading that in the gym on the bicycle and in sauna. Taking a lot of notes. Samples still in transit. Might get hung up because of xmas and new years. Was supposed to head out to London on the 26th but I'm not going now as I need to get this ball rolling and right now is a crucial stage. Goal is to have a few more products that are bright picked out to order for Monday. Going to do some DEEP DEEP research on them.

The video below has me FIRED UP "Live for something or die for nothing" LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That shut everybody up, glad to see another young kid make it. People don't understand, you get out of it what you put into it.

Cheers man

Kid Money

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Mar 1, 2012
I had a guy tell me about 6 months ago to drop everything and move to north dakota because it would be extremely easy to find a good job with very good pay because of the oil deal.

edit: this was just a random older guy who i met and started small talking with

He was right but it comes with a huge catch. Things are expensive and honestly you have to be one gritty MF to tough it out in ND. It is the wildest thing I have ever seen. Everywhere you go people are driving big a$$ trucks flipping people off, smoking, peeling out and you know every burley/shaggy oil guy is packing heat. TONS of drugs and people on them. Felons. It truthfully is not a good place to be. A lot of the long time residents said f-it and left. It is getting better but I would never take a family there or want to live there forever. It is the single most money game I have ever seen. Every single person is out to make money and that is it! I did not get caught up in any of this and you dont ever see the super wealthy people or the people who are serious about running a good clean business. I literally worked every single day on end and kept my nose down. I have never done a drug not even weed. I didn't go out to the bars and all that. Work-sleep-work. If you go and just want to work your a$$ off and not get caught up in the BS let me know come spring time ( I would never advise to go there in the winter and work ) I know people and could probably get you lined up somewhere. Its understandable if you want to just stack cash even if its not fastlane. Most people in the oil field pay from $20-35 HR depending. Exceptional workers are like a needle in a haystack so advancement could be easily reached pretty quick. Anyways let me know if you are serious come next year.

That shut everybody up, glad to see another young kid make it. People don't understand, you get out of it what you put into it.

Cheers man

Thanks man, I truly appreciate it. Hard work does really pay off in the end if you are working towards an end goal. Its been such a long 5-6 years to even get here but I must not stop here. I must keep moving and advancing. I'm really going to apply myself to internet $ and create some value for hopefully millions of people. Shoot me a PM sometime if you want to chat, bounce ideas or what not. Cheers!

Mikhail Joseph

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Feb 13, 2014
Australia
This is awesome.

[HASHTAG]#Youngmoney[/HASHTAG].

I read right through this, and I'm no where near your level. But I completely understand when people laugh at you when you say "oh I'm going to buy this soon, or I'll make XXXXX in this X amount of time.. They laugh at you like you're an idiot.

For that reason, I didn't doubt this threat at all even before the proof. =)

Awesome job dude, I hope I can be as successful as you sometime soon in the future. Inspiring as F***k

D

DeletedUser394

Is US shale profitable at current levels? Do you expect things to slow down for the next couple of years?

I live in Canada's version of ND and we're starting to get squeezed. Most of our producers have already cut spending and dividends for 2015. Too soon to see an effect with people's employment.

Kid Money

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Mar 1, 2012
Is US shale profitable at current levels? Do you expect things to slow down for the next couple of years?

I live in Canada's version of ND and we're starting to get squeezed. Most of our producers have already cut spending and dividends for 2015. Too soon to see an effect with people's employment.

Thats kind of a loaded question with a lot of different variables and scenarios. I have been thinking the same so I phoned a good buddy up there that started a sandblasting business that is killing it and has big contracts (23 years old) and he said some minor things have slowed down but the winters kind of always slow down a bit other that the actual production side of maintaining wells and drilling, etc. as that is 24/7/365. I can imagine that it has slowed down not only because winter but also the PPB. I really don't sweat it though because I can really tap any market I want from commercial, residential, or oil field work. Odds are they will all not come to a screeching halt. I really hope this scares people off from up there but I don't think it will. On the flip side lets say people start panicking and want to get rid of everything fast (houses, land) then that would be good as well because I can guarantee you it will be back again and I can grab a few investors to snag things dirt cheap. Guaranteed. People made tens of millions off this boom alone because 5-10 years ago you could an acre dirt cheap and now its like gold even if you don't have mineral rights. I do not think it is at this point or even close. ND is a big train that I don't see anyone stopping soon.

All of the above is the exact reason why ill be leaving it in the dust this year. The last thing I want is oil prices having me by the balls. I don't even like talking like i'm going back.

FastlaneTiger

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Jun 27, 2014
Not the USA
Clean them nails.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
.... Well money is great but I'm literally working my life away and renting a 2 bedroom apt for 3k a month which is nothing in comparison to profits but still it's not the life I want to live......Its a blessing up there and I'm very grateful but I need a transition to passive money.

Doing what I have done 1000 miles away and the amount of brainpower/blood/sweat I have put into that business is a million times harder than selling on the internet from my desk. I think all of my experiences have made me realize this. If I just stumbled upon importing and ecommerce without all of my trial and errors I don't think I would have recognized actually how MASSIVE the Internet is. In construction you can scale but are somewhat limited at some point by the hours in a day. With the Internet it is literally limitless.... Absolutely unlimited.

Read this entire thread with an open mind (which was hard to do from your earlier posts to be honest). Now I see where you are coming from. You are fed up with trading time for money regardless of the numbers involved.

I respect that as I'm in transitional phase myself as I didn't like where I was in life (too much time in the engine room, too little on the bridge so way off course). I jacked everything in earlier this year and have started over again.

You get out what you put in but you need to be very careful to plan the end game before setting your course. And once that course is set, watch that compass like a hawk otherwise it is so easy to find yourself somewhere you never intended.

Just be warned the grass is not always greener - the Internet can be a tough place too.

Kid Money

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Mar 1, 2012
Read this entire thread with an open mind (which was hard to do from your earlier posts to be honest). Now I see where you are coming from. You are fed up with trading time for money regardless of the numbers involved.

I respect that as I'm in transitional phase myself as I didn't like where I was in life (too much time in the engine room, too little on the bridge so way off course). I jacked everything in earlier this year and have started over again.

You get out what you put in but you need to be very careful to plan the end game before setting your course. And once that course is set, watch that compass like a hawk otherwise it is so easy to find yourself somewhere you never intended.

Just be warned the grass is not always greener - the Internet can be a tough place too.

I appreciate it. Yes, numbers mean nothing when you have no time to actually use them or live life itself. The funny thing is everything is so clear to me right now. More clear than any business plan I have ever had or contributed to. I have literally thought about this idea and vision every waking second since it came to me. My plan NOW is to just get samples and sales but i'm not just trying to get any product to stick. I wont be selling toy cars, and then punching bags. Although I am focused on NOW, I already have a plan written out and even before the light bulb went off I purchased a premium domain that will ultimately be the end game for me where I have complete control. I'm not just hitting Alibaba going "hmm this looks cool with some good margins". Every single action I take ties back into my idea and my end goal. Although I am updating a lot I am really focusing on action. Samples on the way, compiled a "bible" of my notes from 10+ threads on here, Startupbros, google, etc. and am going to get them laminated and add as I go. The sun is about to come up and I have not slept tonight. I threw in 4HWW at the gym just to keep my mind fresh on the idea of not trading time for money. Like MJ has said many times in videos, etc......Just know in your mind and tell yourself that it is going to be hard. I know it will be and I have been in a ton of extremely hard situations so I am treating this no differently. I'm ready for an all out war with 1000 bumps in the road. As a business owner I am programmed to think "worst case" in most situations. I will get around them all.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Ok, so you're actually not full of shit, your numbers are real and I was wrong.

I guess those numbers are gross revenue since those checks are made out to your business and you'll have to pay a good portion of that for construction materials, labor costs and actually spend a good amount of time working in the business, right?

Thats what I dislike most about these "I'll make a million bucks" threads. Nobody gets specific. 1M in gross revenue in a construction business is nice but after all its just self-employment. 1M personal income from a fastlane business is a big difference.

Still, seems like you built a nice business for yourself and are looking to make the next step to detach your time from your income. So, good luck in making that step.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.