The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Where will my Journey go?

xkir0x

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
39%
Dec 18, 2012
Hello to all Fastlaners out there. First sorry for my bad english but i'm not a native english speaker. Now let me introduce you myself. My Name is Marcel, i'm 22 years old and I live in Germany. Since half a year ago i'm a certified developer, so my real working experience is about half a year. A few days ago i got the hardest Hit in my face from the Company i'm actually working at. I will receive 100€ more per month for leading a Software rollout alone and making so many overtime hours. I really thought it is a joke but it wasn't.. I will start something on my own. Actually i don't no where to go should i work as a freelancer or should i try the selling Business? This is a real hard choice. I hope one of you can give my a hint in the right direction. But i definitly know i have to take action not in a week, not tommorow but today because tommorow will never come. At the moment i am sheduling everything to see a progress. I hope you can give me some Tipps.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

tafy

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Aug 21, 2013
UK
Stick with the day job until you find your own fastlane idea. you will get some ideas sooner or later

xkir0x

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
39%
Dec 18, 2012
I hope i will find a good idea soon because i want to take action as soon as possible.

xkir0x

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
39%
Dec 18, 2012
Had my first success today. Bought a S4 in white in really good condition for 140€, will make about 40€ profit with it! That feeling of making my own money is amazing!

xkir0x

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
39%
Dec 18, 2012
Got it! First item successfully flipped with a profit of 40€. I will do it until i'm out of debt and in the meantime i will develop a business plan. It's a good feeling to take action!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...