The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A Reader's Rants and Thoughts on Writing

COSenior

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jun 22, 2013
Colorado
While you're criticism might help someone, remember every writer is on a journey learning to write. We all have something to improve and work on in our writing. Sure, I see errors, but I don't get upset about it, because I know there's a lot to learn and not enough people do give positive criticism like the good editors. Like on my Novel he only read 1000 words because I went to a writing workshop and spoke with him personally, and offered it free, but most writers need that professional criticism rather than other authors so much. While all of it can be helpful in the end, it's just good to see you're no different than them and there probably is someone saying something about your work. There is no perfect writer.

If you will read from the beginning of the thread (which was titled rants for a reason), you'll see that much of my criticism is tongue in cheek, and nowhere do I claim to be perfect. However, I have an editor's eye, and the way I choose to express myself is my business. I don't need to be taken to task in my own thread. If I were just a little more helpful, I'd point out the several errors in your post, but I can't be bothered. If you find that harsh, I suggest you can find entertainment elsewhere. I warn you - I have more ammunition than you do if you wish to start a war.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Sorry I don't have a war mentality :)

COSenior

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jun 22, 2013
Colorado
10734225_815216568522145_7547746896544845007_n.jpg

AAAAAAUUUUGGGGGHHHH!

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
323aecc9c1ef9ce9a43d7bba330917dc5eeb736185c9221a43e6e680fd57276f.jpg

COSenior

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jun 22, 2013
Colorado
Rather you do or rather you don't, I appreciate your humor. ;)
* That's 'whether', for the vocabulary impaired. I couldn't stand leaving it that way, lol. And 'definitely' for Aimee's post. I'm such a nerd.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
* That's 'whether', for the vocabulary impaired. I couldn't stand leaving it that way, lol. And 'definitely' for Aimee's post. I'm such a nerd.

lawl!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.