The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm going to make an easy $1M in 2015.......

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Kid Money

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Mar 1, 2012
Just wanted to create this post because today is so memorable on the forums. LOL I'm going to lead by example on making a million $ in one year is easy. Mid 6 figs in 2014 so a million should be a slice of cake. I'm dedicating this post to two types of people.

1- All the keyboard millionaires out there

2- The people that want to know "if its possible"

I have to go have a beer with a real millionaire and talk big business so I can only be short right now. I will update as things change.

-KM

5x94l1.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DennisD

Mini Media Mogul
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jun 16, 2012
Bali, Indonesia
You've gotta be the most insecure rich guy I've ever seen.
I'm 90% convinced you know exactly what you're doing with these types of posts and you're just trolling.

PS: Sorry my post was so short.
I'm late on my way to the big dick convention.

tumblr_l6ljptmpay1qz8epzo1_1280.jpg

Kid Money

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Mar 1, 2012
Or just super confident. Nobody insecure on this side. Go read Psychocybernetics. Lol dude don't tarnish this thread already. I plan on giving some REAL LIFE value on the journey. I actually look forward to the challenge. I can guarantee you one thing. I won't be calling anyone a p****. Also, no d*** conventions out this way partner. Like I said, I'm excited to keep everyone informed. Then it will be someone else's turn.

KM

Kid Money

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Mar 1, 2012
Also to get this baby rolling. $1500 in a bunch of samples on the way from China. I will be creating an importing/ecommerce empire. I don't work from November to April so all this time is hustling to create the empire. If things aren't moving fast enough before April then I will shift my other businesses into overdrive until November or December. My biggest bid this year was 1.1M alone and many in the 50-100k range. Let's get it baby I'm hungry!!!!

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
So a few questions for when you get back from your meeting.

Is the current "mid six figures" recurring?
What kept you from making a million in 2014?

Mr.B

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Nov 8, 2014
Australia

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I plan on giving some REAL LIFE value on the journey.

Awesome, do so and the thread will stay alive.

However, if this turns into your little personal pissing hole so you can brag and pound your chest about your Lambo that no one's seen, your 6-figure income that's no one's confirmed, and your Newport Beach mansion that's no one's visited, and it will be deleted.

And a side note, I won't tolerate disrespect toward women on this forum so you may want to make a mental note on that. Thanks.

I look forward to your legendary story.

Kid Money

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Mar 1, 2012
So a few questions for when you get back from your meeting.

Is the current "mid six figures" recurring?
What kept you from making a million in 2014?

No it is not recurring. Nothing is an absolute guarantee in life but its very close to that every year. That is why I'm getting away from it and making a major transition. Although I don't believe in fallback plans, it is always there and would be considered.

Kid Money

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Mar 1, 2012
Great, let us know what lessons you learn from the beer with your millionaire friend.

You're funny ... :hilarious:

What do you mean by this?
Well it's actually my brother but not really a lesson per se. We don't bring our note pads and that kind of stuff. Our talks are always "shoot for the stars" talks. Next moves, current stuff, motivation. BIG things. BIG numbers. A lot of talks I've had with wealthy and super rich people are not like a math class. As most people should know its 80 % mindset and a plan. Just know you CAN do it regardless of what people say and BELIEVE. My goal of 1M is not a matter of IF I can do it but rather how much effort and how far I'm willing to go. People over complicate.

Kid Money

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Mar 1, 2012
So I just got home. Replied to a few suppliers and am going to put in 1 more order of samples. In total this will make 6 different products with a few products having variations- 80 pieces total. As we speak I am getting notifications that my samples are being shipped. I am living on CHINA time right now. I don't go to bed until about 5-6 AM. Sleep until 1-2 PM and hit the gym. Come back and read/dive in/ talk to suppliers. When I dive in I want to live and breathe like them. I want to figure out exactly what is the best way to communicate with them. I want to be best friends with them. At this moment I have a little down time. I am headed back to the gym to sit in the dry sauna and keep my mental at peak performance. After that I might do a quick drive through the neighborhood that overlooks the city and where I plan on living. It is always a good thing to get above and let the mind fascinate. KNOWLEDGE-AMBITION-DRIVE-PLAN-MASSIVE ACTION--CONQUER.

-KM

KLaw

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 4, 2012
ohio
So I just got home. Replied to a few suppliers and am going to put in 1 more order of samples. In total this will make 6 different products with a few products having variations- 80 pieces total. As we speak I am getting notifications that my samples are being shipped. I am living on CHINA time right now. I don't go to bed until about 5-6 AM. Sleep until 1-2 PM and hit the gym. Come back and read/dive in/ talk to suppliers. When I dive in I want to live and breathe like them. I want to figure out exactly what is the best way to communicate with them. I want to be best friends with them. At this moment I have a little down time. I am headed back to the gym to sit in the dry sauna and keep my mental at peak performance. After that I might do a quick drive through the neighborhood that overlooks the city and where I plan on living. It is always a good thing to get above and let the mind fascinate. KNOWLEDGE-AMBITION-DRIVE-PLAN-MASSIVE ACTION--CONQUER.

-KM

Do everyone a favor - go outside right now and take a selfie of u beside ur ride. End all doubt. No need for a face shot or even a body shot - just a pic of u holding up 3 fingers on ur right hand w/ ur ride behind it. Take all of 2 minutes. U game?

sle3pyguii

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Aug 19, 2012
Seems you've caused quite a stir. I have a general idea of what's happening, but I don't care enough to go down that rabbit hole.

I'm gonna watch this thread and hopefully I can learn a few things. Good luck on your business.

Mr.B

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Nov 8, 2014
Australia
Last edited:

Kid Money

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Mar 1, 2012
I think there are better threads for you to watch @sle3pyguii - it seems as though @Kid Money is just full of shit.

LMAO dude how could I be full of shit, I just started this progress thread. Pea brain logic. If you're going to be a critic and bomb the thread come with some good shit. You asked questions earlier and I answered although this isn't an AMA and I don't owe you anything.

KLaw

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 4, 2012
ohio
Do everyone a favor - go outside right now and take a selfie of u beside ur ride. End all doubt. No need for a face shot or even a body shot - just a pic of u holding up 3 fingers on ur right hand w/ ur ride behind it. Take all of 2 minutes. U game?

Crickets - bro? I was hoping to back u up - but u cant provide any proof. Prove everybody wrong
LMAO dude how could I be full of shit, I just started this progress thread. Pea brain logic. If you're going to be a critic and bomb the thread come with some good shit. You asked questions earlier and I answered although this isn't an AMA and I don't owe you anything.

Shut everyone up and...No reply?
"Do everyone a favor - go outside right now and take a selfie of u beside ur ride. End all doubt. No need for a face shot or even a body shot - just a pic of u holding up 3 fingers on ur right hand w/ ur ride behind it. Take all of 2 minutes. U game?"

Mr.B

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Nov 8, 2014
Australia

I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions @Kid Money. I wish you all the best with your BIG things and your BIG numbers.

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Nov 13, 2014
Ok, let's bite.

You are waiting for samples, right?
What kind of business are you working on? It's a new product, are you bundling stuff?
It's an untapped niche and if so, what process do you follow to find fresh niches to exploit?

Kid Money

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Mar 1, 2012
Crickets - bro? I was hoping to back u up - but u cant provide any proof. Prove everybody wrong

Shut everyone up and...No reply?
"Do everyone a favor - go outside right now and take a selfie of u beside ur ride. End all doubt. No need for a face shot or even a body shot - just a pic of u holding up 3 fingers on ur right hand w/ ur ride behind it. Take all of 2 minutes. U game?"

Dude you are like a school girl. I never said I was going to shut everyone up and I never said I own a Lamborghini and I also never said I live in Newport Beach.....LOL. I do however do mid 6 figures and I did say that. I own 3 LLC's with one being in ND. In North Dakota mid 6 figures is a drop in the bucket. People are just so used to making 30k a year they look at that like its an astronomical amount. Ask any successful person and mid 6 figures is far from an end goal and really not all that much....LOL so ease up. I said "will be stuck at the stoplight staring at our back to back Lamborghini convoy this year". That's definitely not past or present tense. No I DO NOT OWN A BUGATTI AND LIVE IN DUBAI and NO I will not take a picture of my SS card or give you my phone number to "end all doubt". Also...I had @Ubermensch 's back on multiple threads.

Listen, I really want to get back on track so MJ doesnt axe this thread. I will no longer have a response to negativity. Write me a PM and talk shit. I don't care.

I am pretty sure I will be updating at the end of every month. I want to update and let everyone know its attainable as I will eventually hit my goal in 2015 but I wont stoop. It is important to have all my focus on my businesses. Happy holidays and I will be updating the last day in Jan of my progress.

-KM

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
Lets at least give the guy until 2015 starts before you all start a troll-fest... Until then lets see what he does.

Personally, I am sick of all the trolling.

Kid Money

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Mar 1, 2012
Since I am on here reading I find it convenient to update. Stayed up until 4:30 AM and was communicating with suppliers. Right now with my samples ordered I find this to be the time where knowledge is most important. As my samples are in transit, I am soaking all of the information I can. Keeping a notepad close by to write down anything I find important or that jumps out at me that I don't already know. I have already read 3-4 of the threads on here about importing including Ecom Man's. I will read every last one on here that I can find (Klaw put together a good list) and then I will dive into as many books as I can and demolish them. Once my samples get here I will write the best title I can with great keywords, write up a great description with my 100 % guarantee, subtitle with fast shipping (all of my competition is from china with 2-3 week shipping times), find the best price point with a little trial and error and I might even go get a pre-paid phone to put into my description for customer service although I don't think many will call but it will be great to grab some validity and trust to get even more of a slight edge on my competition. All of my products have a 40-65% sell through rate on Terapeak. I will dump the products that I don't think will have potential based on my findings and keep the good ones. Keep looking and weeding out the good and bad. Scale those and find more. All profits will go right back into the business. I have a good nest egg so no need to take any money or draws out once things get rolling.

Also, right now a huge part of my success is just being in the right frame of mind and superior confidence as Arnold would say. I hit the gym every day and am hitting my goals there without many plateaus. Right now I am around 8% body fat and 188 lbs at 6 foot even.

Todays progress- Reading as my samples are coming. Soaking it all up. Things will be kind of slow until I get my samples. I am still open to buying different samples if they look bright. I want to be as knowledgeable a I can when the samples arrive to prepare myself for all outcomes. Even if they all fail (which I doubt they all do completely based on my research) I will keep searching and researching until I find a product that sticks. Repeat.

I am all about one foot in front of the other every single day. So today that foot is more knowledge and my fitness. Looking better, eating healthy and super clean. If anyone has any other ways of learning about importing or great books let me know. I'm hungry and i'm ready to take massive action to get massive results. I'm going to get down and dirty with this. Absolutely tenacious.

-KM

Even Steven

tumbling down the learning curve
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Nov 7, 2014
For real though, good luck. I hope you make it. Don't
underestimate the difficulty of getting a million, but I think you
can do it. Sounds like you're on the way. Like they say, keep on
keepin' on.

Your style is a little brash, I'll be honest, and I think you could soften it a bit, but
overall I like to see people succeed on here, and each success story is
uplifting to people who are still near the starting gate. Keep us updated.

Mr.B

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Nov 8, 2014
Australia

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.