The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi, I'm Hated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Nov 13, 2014
I'll bet 10K that you're actually an insecure 12 year old with mommy issues.
I find amusing that it sounded tough in his mind. In the real world, going around throwing these challenges around, I'll bet 10k he would be stabbed before entering the ring. Guess he never met real bad guys.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kid Money

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Mar 1, 2012
I get that the OPs search for a pity party is not exactly admirable, to say the least.

However, is the name calling and all the rude comments necessary? For a bunch of big shot 'fastlaners' some of you guys sure do have a lot of time on your hands to go around bashing people for no reason.

Not everyone is at the same stage of the game as you. Some people just don't get it yet. That doesn't mean you should go around treating them like shit.

To be honest, some of you guys who claim that "threads like this are so annoying", are the very ones who entertain these kinds of threads the most.

Exactly. I didn't even read the other post entirely. All I know is Guy had a business idea-and dudes humiliated him so much that he quit that and feels like shit. I understand the business world does not care about anyone but don't make someone feel like shit because you think they aren't adequate or not qualified. Now if you start shit and call people p*****s for no reason...well then youve opened the flood gates.

Kid Money

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Mar 1, 2012
Grumpycat cant take my heat. Listen, I dont care if you think you are cool because you post a "PB&J hustlers guide" and all of a sudden think that equates to being a stud. I'm glad he blocked me. Proves to me that he is mentally weak. Can make fun of this kid but when he gets a little pressure he folds. Why dish if you cant take?

MasterOfMyFate

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Oct 30, 2014
@MendeGames , don't be discouraged by an unfortunate introduction and a a bit of negative feedback. As a teenage app developer/entrepreneur you are definitely on the right track.

Don't take all this crap to heart. Whatever you do don't give up because of this thread. Learn whatever lessons are to be learned from this and keep working, it will pay off eventually.

Kid Money

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Mar 1, 2012
I'll bet 10K that you're actually an insecure 12 year old with mommy issues.

I'll take that bet but I wouldn't want you to have to move into the basement from the guest room in moms house. I'm 25 if you weren't able to read my post above. Don't try reverse psychology on me. You are insecure and live with your mom. Nuff said!

wade1mil

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
246%
Jun 29, 2011
3uczx6.jpg

Bila

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Dec 2, 2014
Ontario Canada
F....ck Lamborghini's if in order to have it, you become this condescendant, patronizing a$$....le.
F...ck millions if it makes you an insensitive, arrogant individual.

Life is a series of battles, money and status is just one of them......Stay humble....life will teach you to be anyway....often the very hard way.....

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Which have ended. I've read enough. Far too much. The thread is closed.

Closing thought of the day: Follow the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.