The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Entrepreneurship Class - Business Planning 101

MendeGames

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Apr 26, 2014
Hickory, North Carolina
I've started my own little "class" about entrepreneurship for people that are aspiring entrepreneurs. I plan to go through as many steps as possible about how to start your own online business, starting at business planning and moving through website development, SEO, social media marketing, and just about everything else key to owning your own online business. I will post other articles as soon as I have finished writing them.

Edited: links removed/vig

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

gostorm21

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Sep 9, 2014

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Nov 13, 2014
57211763.jpg

Phones

Break your boundaries
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Aug 13, 2011
Praia da Areia Branca, Portugal

gostorm21

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Sep 9, 2014
a71b4dc44341e617adb96853143abf17911b1d205c5527c9eddb0e344813629d.jpg

wade1mil

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
246%
Jun 29, 2011
What experience do you have in creating successful businesses?

Your articles are incredibly broad, lacks research and reek of sites that require free traffic to make $100/month from ads.

By the way, Entreprenowledge.com is not memorable and you don't buy Adsense ;)

Last edited:

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
Truth is, there are A LOT of these floating around on the web. I think you should give your site and concept a little bit of flash and colour(figuratively speaking) to make it stand out. Because right now it looks too much like I'm reading the about.com page on how to find a job

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Before I nuke you and your thread... Please share with us what businesses you own. Let me know if we are dealing with a rock star or a wannabe.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BlokeInProgress

Business Building Warrior
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 6, 2014
Australia
I've started my own little "class" about entrepreneurship for people that are aspiring entrepreneurs. I plan to go through as many steps as possible about how to start your own online business, starting at business planning and moving through website development, SEO, social media marketing, and just about everything else key to owning your own online business. I will post other articles as soon as I have finished writing them.

Just trying to help you out, you haven't introduced yourself to the forum yet since April this year. Then suddenly you post links to your site, to drive traffic? Or get reviews? Either way, people here got to know you first.

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/pages/about/

P.S
Your about section is still in default

About Us
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Sed odio nibh, tincidunt adipiscing, pretium nec, tincidunt id, enim...Read more

Last edited by a moderator:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
You were here an hour ago but you didn't answer my question so your links have been removed.

Last edited:

KLaw

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 4, 2012
ohio
You were here an hour ago but you didn't answer my question so your links have been removed.
Interesting response considering this quote: "I'm not a chimp that responds by clapping when you insert a quarter." Carry on...

Ronnie

Get Busy Living, or Get Busy Dying.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Feb 18, 2013
New York
This sounds like a job for!.... Emma Watson....

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Well I appreciate the support guys, you've made me realize this is not something worth pursuing.

Step 1. Become something awesome
Step 2. Leave a trail for others to follow

It doesn't work well in reverse. However, your ambitions are great. Hang in there. Follow the 2 step roadmap above.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
you've made me realize this is not something worth pursuing.

Curious... on what level? Because strangers attacked the idea? Or attacked the presumption that you are a teacher teaching with zero experience?

I visited the site before the link removal and honestly, I think the idea has some merit, but perhaps not in the way you are executing it. Instead of you writing articles, how about seasoned entrepreneurs? I also thought the domain was strong.

Anyhow, there's nothing wrong with quitting an idea if you given it 100%, assessed and adjusted, and still the market has told you NO THANKS. In your case, writing a few lessons and then giving up is not a 100% effort, but perhaps a .03% effort.

Interesting response considering this quote: "I'm not a chimp that responds by clapping when you insert a quarter." Carry on...

Kinda reminds me how one always seems to arrive empty-handed at a party and asks... where's the food? Where's the beer? Where's the hot girls? Is there a throne I can sit on while all these goodies are handed to me? And then when the host (the one providing the goodies) asks the entitled party guy to leave and comeback with a minor contribution, say a six-pack of Budweiser, they throw a hissy fit.

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West

Bila

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Dec 2, 2014
Ontario Canada
You will thank them one day for this tough " love " .....the lesson here is credibility,....Build one.
The whole discussion reminded me of a quote " Private victories precede public victories.....You cant invert that process any more than you can harvest a crop brfore you plant it "

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.