The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Packaging Design?

Deon

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jun 19, 2011
Miami, FL
Hey guys,

I am in the process of starting a supplement company, and want to get packaging designed.

Any place I can do it not so expensive for now? I know 99Designs is great, but I would rather get something cheaper now until I prove the market, then get something better done later if the product sells well.

Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Nov 13, 2014
Fiverr? Or you can decide a budget, post a job on eLance and similar and choose someone in that range.
any place? China of course is a good choice.;)
I don't know, wouldn't the train ticket be a lot?

caezlar

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Apr 11, 2014
HK,China
Fiverr? Or you can decide a budget, post a job on eLance and similar and choose someone in that range.
I don't know, wouldn't the train ticket be a lot?
you want cheap price of design and manufacture, of course China is your first choice.

wade1mil

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
246%
Jun 29, 2011
Why don't you skip the packaging? Ship the product in a brown box until you validate the idea. If it doesn't work out, you don't spend money on packaging. If it does work out, your first 50 customers get exactly what they ordered in a plain brown box. Don't think it's a big deal.

Deon

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jun 19, 2011
Miami, FL
Why don't you skip the packaging? Ship the product in a brown box until you validate the idea. If it doesn't work out, you don't spend money on packaging. If it does work out, your first 50 customers get exactly what they ordered in a plain brown box. Don't think it's a big deal.
I actually meant label design in my OP... for a supplement, it would be the label on top of the bottle... can't send a blank bottle, you know what i mean?

In any case, I figured it out since then... thanks ;)

wade1mil

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
246%
Jun 29, 2011
Ah, well that makes sense. Glad you got it figured out!

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
This is top of my mind right now, I am looking for packaging to protect a very breakable product. I am looking at various foams and boxes - quite a lot to take in. If anyone has any leads on this type of thing (or information they would like to share) I would love to hear it. I am looking for a company in America.

To address the original issue, on the cheap this looks like a good place to start: https://www.fiverr.com/gsandaru/des...xt_type=auto&funnel=2014121709004367910523440
Never used fiverr for labels (I designed them myself) but they appear to have some good designs for $5.

And yes, I realize OP found a solution already but theres a chance someone else stumbles upon this. Maybe @Deon could include the route he chose, it could help someone in the future.

Tom Tran

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Dec 16, 2014
label packaging with small number (small order), cost is high. Hope thread find good way.
I just google it: "bottle labels hand made", I saw a lot of beautiful sample. Hope it's useful
gordons-gin-sloeguide-sloerecipe_bg.jpg

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.