The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking to get hired [Social Media Marketing]

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

Tyler K

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 25, 2014
United States
Hey,

I'm looking to get hired by a member here who owns a business but doesn't know a whole lot about social media. I'm able to manage and set up different social media accounts, grow the followers on the accounts, interact and engage with customers or potential customers and do a wide variety of different things on social networks.

Here is an Instagram account I started just last month..

www.instagram.com/dopevdubs

It's already at 7,000 followers and we're getting MASSIVE amounts of engagement. I own and operate a facebook group with over 3,000 members as well.

I'd be applying everything I know to your business, I am always on the look out for new social networks and looking at how I can apply it to your business.

I'm 16 years old so the position would be part-time. If you're interested please add my Skype fingerpod or PM me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Thanks for the offer. I think a question a lot of people would like to know is the monetization of this traffic. Have you turned that traffic into paying customers?

Tyler K

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 25, 2014
United States
Thanks for the offer. I think a question a lot of people would like to know is the monetization of this traffic. Have you turned that traffic into paying customers?

Hey,

For Dope Vdubs I haven't as we're still very new. It wouldn't be hard though, once you have loyal fans and you have good engagement and you interact with them they'll buy what you want them to. It's important to engage with your fans and they'll do the same with you. For instance, if I was building up an account on Instagram for the business XyzSkateboards and then not just post pictures of skateboards but people doing stuff on the skateboards like tricks. This gives them what they want, and is still advertising your brand by making the customer want to buy.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.