The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

ARIZONA CARDINALS (NFL Chit-Chat)

D

DeletedUser394

Brady is one of the few QBs that I actually don't hate. He's just too god damn good looking.

Going to be interesting when they go up against Rodgers next game.

D

DeletedUser394

Dallas got decimated by a team that lost to Arizona. Dallas also lost to Arizona.

I've still got hope.

No time to watch tonight's game unfortunately, but I'm pulling for the 49ers after what Seattle did last week.

SBS.95

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Oct 14, 2012
Pennsylvania
Dallas got decimated by a team that lost to Arizona. Dallas also lost to Arizona.

I've still got hope.

No time to watch tonight's game unfortunately, but I'm pulling for the 49ers after what Seattle did last week.

Let's see how that logic works for you come January. :) I like what Bruce Arians has done down in Arizona, but no way will this team hold up in the playoffs. Green Bay is a much better team, and although I'm bias, I think the Eagles would win a postseason match-up as well.

I'm happy as an Eagles fan, but equally happy as an anti-Dallas fan. Thank god they didn't just lose, but showed the whole country how much they suck. Cowboys have had a very easy schedule, and the only real win I've seen out of them has been the Seattle game.

Not that any of this will matter, because New England is ultimately going to win it all.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

DeletedUser394

Let's see how that logic works for you come January. :)

I just need them to make the playoffs. If they go out in the first round that's more than I expected them to do which is why I got great odds. I get paid the same whether they are out the first round or win the superbowl.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

I've still got hope.

Shut your dirty mouth.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
L
I'm happy as an Eagles fan, but equally happy as an anti-Dallas fan. Thank god they didn't just lose, but showed the whole country how much they suck. Cowboys have had a very easy schedule, and the only real win I've seen out of them has been the Seattle game.

Shut your filthy mouth. :)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
A Cowboys loss = +1
A Dez Bryant whining and crying on the sidelines = +2
A Jerry Jones scorned frown in the skybox = +3.

Aside from typical Thanksgiving family drama, it's been a good Thanksgiving.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
A Cowboys loss = +1
A Dez Bryant whining and crying on the sidelines = +2
A Jerry Jones scorned frown in the skybox = +3.

Aside from typical Thanksgiving family drama, it's been a good Thanksgiving.

Shut your... never mind, boss.

Iwokeup

Aut viam invenium aut faciam
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast
Shut your... never mind, boss.
Sigh. Yes. What you said.....

I cannot believe yesterday's meltdown!

And oddly, while watching the Bears-Lions game, they pointed out that Jay Cutler and Tony Romo had nearly identical stats for the year. That made me throw up a little in my mouth.

D

DeletedUser394

It's over.

They (arizona) aren't even going to make the playoffs. Who can they beat still on the schedule? Nobody.

gg

SBS.95

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Oct 14, 2012
Pennsylvania
It's over.

They (arizona) aren't even going to make the playoffs. Who can they beat still on the schedule? Nobody.

gg

I think Seattle is gonna win the West, but Arizona will claim a wild card spot.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
It's a W. I'll take it.

I record the games so I can avoid commercials. By the time I watch them it's over and a 150 minute game is watched in about 35 minutes. Unfortunately I made the mistake of logging into Fastlane at my half-time (game was already over) and I saw you bumped this thread so I quickly logged off not to ruin my 2nd half. I didn't think you'd bump a 3 game losing streak so I was hoping you were boasting.

what's wrong with him?

Losing confidence. Started hot, now he's a crap shoot.

D

DeletedUser394

This win was huge for Arizona. Even if they go 0-3 they've got a 75% chance of making the playoffs. Just one more win and they're guaranteed.

That's actually a solid plan (recording the games).

Unfortunately most Cardinals games aren't available around here. I had to watch today's game on some Portuguese live stream. It was the regular broadcasters, but all of the commercials were in Portuguese so I couldn't understand them anyway.

It's pretty dumb how I could watch the Seattle game on TV on 5 different channels, but not the Cards who are #1 currently.

Looking forward to Thursdays game! They have no choice but to televise it haha.

Kreedos Phoenix

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Nov 30, 2014
Phoenix, AZ
I see AZ holding on to the top spot with that Defense alone. If our kicker struggles against St. Louis, I don't think he makes the roster come Sunday night against the Seahawks.

Sidenote: Okafor is a keeper at OLB. A beast on the field dominated with that interception.

Cant call the Rams game yet but we typically split that series with them. Could see a loss here but hoping Stanton can finally put together a solid road game.

I despise commercials so we always record the game and pause the dvr on the station for a while...CBS plays way to many commercials

D

DeletedUser394

Arizona can't catch a break. THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

LOL, soon Arians is going to have to play QB. Shit.

Kreedos Phoenix

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Nov 30, 2014
Phoenix, AZ
How bout them Cardinals baby!!! We need to take a look at hiring a new trainer in the off season. Way too many injuries! Nice to see the kicker come through. Dont know how far we can get with Lindley but we just smashed on one of the hottest teams, one of the hottest defenses, in the NFL.

Feeling bad for Stanton, hoping he can get back. But that was one entertaining game. Birdgang in full effect!

D

DeletedUser394

The media keeps calling that game 'unwatchable'. wtf, it was great. f the media! Just because the score wasn't 80 to 74, doesn't mean it wasn't exciting. Some great defence.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
The media keeps calling that game 'unwatchable'. wtf, it was great. f the media! Just because the score wasn't 80 to 74, doesn't mean it wasn't exciting. Some great defence.
IMO some of the best games are games of defense. I thoroughly enjoyed watching this game.

D

DeletedUser394

Arizona is in! First team in the NFC to actually get a spot. Stanton may be back for playoffs.

Two shitty teams tonight, but at least the Saints can still make the playoffs.

NOBODY is going to watch Thursdays game LOL, couldn't pick a worse matchup.

D

DeletedUser394

Let me just say.. thank god I decided not to watch this game and do something else instead.

Arizona not making it out of round 1. But I got paid, so who cares now anyway.

D

DeletedUser394

I fully support whichever team crushes the Panthers. (Even if it's the Cowboys).

No team that gets into the playoffs under .500 has my respect.

Cardinals were doomed no matter who they played in this round, but best believe someone is taking out Carolina in the next round.

D

DeletedUser394

Bruce Arians should still win coach of the year.

Fitzgerald deserves a better team next year.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Fitzgerald deserves a better team next year.

He had the team, they just got hurt. Unfortunately his position relies on QB play and well, you know.

Also I'd like to mention that when AZ signed Ted Ginn over the summer I thought it was a bad signing. IMO, he's the dumbest player in the league and outside of one punt return TD, he proved it today, and all year. 9 yards deep in the end zone? Raining? Slippery turf? Ehh, let's return this baby. Dumb a$$. I expected no less.

And don't even get me started on the punter who at best, punted like a junior in high school.

Overall a disappointing end to the season that showed promise.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Called it

SBS.95

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Oct 14, 2012
Pennsylvania
I fully support whichever team crushes the Panthers. (Even if it's the Cowboys).

No team that gets into the playoffs under .500 has my respect.

Cardinals were doomed no matter who they played in this round, but best believe someone is taking out Carolina in the next round.

Everyone keeps saying this, but really, what's the alternative? Let a 3rd wild card team in? At that point you no longer have any purpose to the divisions, and the entire playoff structure is disrupted.

As a Philly fan, all you heard in this neck of the woods is "We should be in the playoffs instead of [NFC South team]" since they lost grip of the East in December. But what are you going to do, fact is the South is just a weak division this year. It's a bit of a joke that they still get a playoff spot, but there's no other way to do it.

Also, there's never a good reason to support Dallas. As much as I can't stand Cam Newton, I'm his biggest fan in a matchup with the Cowboys. I know you're Canadian so I'll give you a pass, but rest assured, the goal is to support the meltdown of the Cowboys every week. ;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.