The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

As Promised, Steps On Finding Products and Selling. Critiques Welcome

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

AlterJoule

Busy Working.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Aug 7, 2014
I had recently put out a thank you post which doubled as a, "Get off your a$$ and go!" post. Towards the end I decided to show every step I take in sourcing products, putting up a website, advertising, and obviously selling the products. Although I may do videos for certain aspects, it seems best to just write and show pictures.

I'm doing this to help others, but I'm also interested in getting critiques and suggestions on how to better improve my process from more experienced users. This will also serve as a sort of "training guide" for my wife so we both have the process down for getting products found and sold. She wants to help more so this seemed like a good way to iron out the process. This will be long and I'm going to release things in stages. Also, I will probably be adding much more detail in the Fastlane INSIDERS Section. It would be wise for you to Join Here.

My ultimate goal is to come up with prototypes for my wife and I's ideas and have them manufactured. But due to a very tight budget we must first pursue other ventures such as this one in order to fund the main businesses.

Everyone has different personalities, views, strengths, etc. Because of this, I feel that certain business ventures resonate with different people naturally. Some may gravitate towards Real Estate... Others towards building websites... For us, importing seems like a model that just, makes sense. Building this up to say, 6 figures a year would provide quite a bit or seed money for other ventures. Not bad.

Importing seems simple, find a manufacturer of quality products that you would like to share with the world.... And share it with the world...It's nice if you have little competition or even better, bad competition... So let's start...First with products...

Products:

• I'm looking for lightweight, interesting, quality items that are used year-round. I'm looking for decent margins so that answering customer emails, packaging, shipping, makes sense. I'm not looking to break my back for an .89 cent profit. Not worth it.
  • We go to malls and other high-traffic areas and look at what they are selling. We also people-watch and evaluate behaviors. What purchases are they walking out with? What are they using right now? We keep our phones handy and when we see a product, we look it up to get an idea of how much we can sell for and how many sell. We also look for inspiration at places like FingerHut, Brookstone, Sharper Image, etc.
  • We use the approach taught by @Ecom man on his thread for evaluating competition. Basically look on eBay and Amazon for low competition or poor quality sellers. See his thread here.
  • As often as I can, I look for products that have multiple uses. I've said it before but I'll reiterate... If I'm selling tires, I can sell tires for cars, I can sell tire swings, I can sell to gyms as fitness equipment, to racetracks as track liners, to playgrounds as safety filler. Multiple avenues. So now instead of making a few grand selling to one group, I've sold thousands to multiple groups for several purposes without changing my product. I was going to sell the tires anyway so why not?
  • Also, invest some time into finding an angle that you can use for every product! Not to brag but my wife and I came up with a GENIUS angle. Everything we sell, we use it and it pulls the customer almost every time. With our angle we can charge more and STILL get a customer to lean towards us. On top of Free Shipping, excellent customer service, and a cool company story, we have this unique angle that applies to any product we sell!! I guarantee people will catch on to what we are doing and it will be written in every tutorial there is. When that happens, I'll come back here and announce that it was our idea so everyone can, "Oooo" and "Ahhhh".... Of course, we'll have another angle by the time everyone steals it so no worries ;)
  • Look everywhere to find the best source. I'll go into this further later on but for now, understand that this requires you to look at all possible manufacturers in order to find the best price, shipping times, quality, etc. And that doesn't mean just Alibaba. Hit as many manufacturers on as many sites as you can find. When someone complains that they can't find a job even though they have put in sooo many applications and you ask how many they have put in and they say 10....Well.....There ya go.. I do ten times that, easy.
  • Take an average of all of the high-end price ranges offered per piece by the companies and add a few bucks to that to get a ballpark of what your sample cost might be. You need to try and get samples first in order to verify that the item can sell. If they say cost per piece ranges from $0.10-$2.50, figure around $4.00 for a sample price.
  • You should have a general template you use in order to expedite the process of establishing contact with these manufacturers. It should be professional, establish credibility, trust, etc. These suppliers are looking to do business with a large US company and your letter should imply that this can be accomplished by going with your company. You do want to sell thousands right? Here is a general template I use with success. I change the numbers and such as needed.
Hello Summer ****,

My name is Cory *****, Vice President of product sourcing for ******. We are a multinational retail company with a large market in North America. We are looking to expand our product base and are interested in carrying your [product] . There seems to be a large demand for your products in our markets and we are looking to use your company exclusively after an initial evaluation. We pride ourselves in offering our customers the best in customer service and quality. For this reason, it’s absolutely vital that we are able to provide quality products to our customers at reasonable prices and with extreme efficiency.

If you are interested in ****** carrying your products, please let me know at your earliest convenience. All we ask is that you are able to provide quality products to our warehouse in a timely manner with minimal error and with the absolute best price you can offer. If you are able to provide the best price to us, we can ensure that we sell a large amount of your [product].

Please let us know how many items come in your sample kit. We prefer at least [quantity] in a sample kit so that we can evaluate the quality and consistency.

We look forward to doing business with you and hope it develops into a long-term and lucrative partnership.

Warm Regards,

UT83DYsXi4aXXagOFbXV.jpg

Cory *****, VP Product Division
****** LLC
info@**********.com
1-520-***-****

*** I have a template that I started working with that has landed me free samples and shipping. As soon as I get it where I like it, I'll post that in the Fastlane INSIDERS Section.***

• After you have sent out letters, you will begin receiving tons of emails replying to your letter. This is where the ballpark sample cost you figured above comes into play. It's understandable that a small order should be slightly higher per piece. But if you figure it should be around $7 and they quote you $22, there is a problem.
**** A NOTE!!! You should counter every offer whether it's favorable or not!!!! Sometimes they won't budge but many times they will drop the price more. You still have to factor in shipping, so NEGOTIATE!****
  • Become familiar with shipping. Check USPS, DHL, FEDEX, etc. for rough estimates of how much shipping should cost. If you find shipping is roughly $50 bucks for the amount and weight of your product and they quote you $150. Another problem. Counter by telling them you researched and it should cost roughly [price] and ask them if they reported that number in error.
  1. http://ratequote.dhl-usa.com/
  2. https://www.fedex.com/ratefinder/home
  3. http://postcalc.usps.com/
**** A NOTE!!! I just recently got a package that weighed around 3lbs and was roughly 12"X12"X18" and was shipped via ePacket in 7 days and with tracking for $36 dollars including the products. Which I sell for $25.00 each. So it can be done****

I will leave you today with one last thing... A sample list of where to find products... Again you should hit as many of these sites and as many manufacturers on each site that make your product as possible. This is a TINY LIST. There are TONS. Hit them all...

1. Tradekey.com
  2. Dhgate.com
  3. Ec21.com
  4. Taobao.com
  5. Aliexpress.com
  6. Globalsources.com
  7. Ectrade.com
  8. Tradeindia.com
  9. Made-in-china.com
  10. alibaba.com
  11. globassources.com
Or just click here

That concludes the info for today. Again, this is for my wife and I just as much as for others. If anyone with experience has critiques or suggestions please let me know. We are always looking for better ways to do this. Next time I'll go into what we do once we receive the item.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

AlterJoule

Busy Working.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Aug 7, 2014
Some points to add in regard to dialogue. In my opinion it's best to speak in the same manner as the original template through all interactions. Make sure you always use the same structure, wording, tone, signatures, professionalism.

You're trying to portray a professional and structured company. So if they reply in a very informal manner, you can mirror certain aspects but don't forget that you are a business. In a way it protects you.

Also, save yourself some headache by getting into the habit of attaching pictures of their products with quantities written. There is often times a large language barrier and it's in your best interest to make things as clear as possible. Understand that these individuals WANT to do well and work with you. If it takes 8 or more emails to get the deal ironed out understand that it's part of the process and they aren't trying to be difficult. Keep professional, patient, and push through.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Rep+ ... Almost missed the thread.

Joe Cassandra

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
509%
Jul 25, 2013
Woodstock, GA
I had recently put out a thank you post which doubled as a, "Get off your a$$ and go!" post. Towards the end I decided to show every step I take in sourcing a products, putting up a website, advertising, and obviously selling the products. Although I may do videos for certain aspects, it seems best to just write and show pictures.

I'm doing this to help others, but I'm also interested in getting critiques and suggestions on how to better improve my process from more experienced users. This will also serve as a sort of "training guide" for my wife so we both have the process down for getting products found and sold. She wants to help more so this seemed like a good way to iron out the process. This will be long and I'm going to release things in stages. Also, I will probably be adding much more detail in the Fastlane INSIDERS Section. It would be wise for you to Join Here.

My ultimate goal is to come up with prototypes for my wife and I's ideas and have them manufactured. But due to a very tight budget we must first pursue other ventures such as this one in order to fund the main businesses.

Everyone has different personalities, views, strengths, etc. Because of this, I feel that certain business ventures resonate with different people naturally. Some may gravitate towards Real Estate... Others towards building websites... For us, importing seems like a model that just, makes sense. Building this up to say, 6 figures a year would provide quite a bit or seed money for other ventures. Not bad.

Importing seems simple, find a manufacturer of quality products that you would like to share with the world.... And share it with the world...It's nice if you have little competition or even better, bad competition... So let's start...First with products...

Products:

• I'm looking for lightweight, interesting, quality items that are used year-round. I'm looking for decent margins so that answering customer emails, packaging, shipping, makes sense. I'm not looking to break my back for an .89 cent profit. Not worth it.
  • We go to malls and other high-traffic areas and look at what they are selling. We also people-watch and evaluate behaviors. What purchases are they walking out with? What are they using right now? We keep our phones handy and when we see a product, we look it up to get an idea of how much we can sell for and how many sell. We also look for inspiration at places like FingerHut, Brookstone, Sharper Image, etc.
  • We use the approach taught by @Ecom man on his thread for evaluating competition. Basically look on eBay and Amazon for low competition or poor quality sellers. See his thread here.
  • As often as I can, I look for products that have multiple uses. I've said it before but I'll reiterate... If I'm selling tires, I can sell tires for cars, I can sell tire swings, I can sell to gyms as fitness equipment, to racetracks as track liners, to playgrounds as safety filler. Multiple avenues. So now instead of making a few grand selling to one group, I've sold thousands to multiple groups for several purposes without changing my product. I was going to sell the tires anyway so why not?
  • Also, invest some time into finding an angle that you can use for every product! Not to brag but my wife and I came up with a GENIUS angle. Everything we sell, we use it and it pulls the customer almost every time. With our angle we can charge more and STILL get a customer to lean towards us. On top of Free Shipping, excellent customer service, and a cool company story, we have this unique angle that applies to any product we sell!! I guarantee people will catch on to what we are doing and it will be written in every tutorial there is. When that happens, I'll come back here and announce that it was our idea so everyone can, "Oooo" and "Ahhhh".... Of course, we'll have another angle by the time everyone steals it so no worries ;)
  • Look everywhere to find the best source. I'll go into this further later on but for now, understand that this requires you to look at all possible manufacturers in order to find the best price, shipping times, quality, etc. And that doesn't mean just Alibaba. Hit as many manufacturers on as many sites as you can find. When someone complains that they can't find a job even though they have put in sooo many applications and you ask how many they have put in and they say 10....Well.....There ya go.. I do ten times that, easy.
  • Take an average of all of the high-end price ranges offered per piece by the companies and add a few bucks to that to get a ballpark of what your sample cost might be. You need to try and get samples first in order to verify that the item can sell. If they say cost per piece ranges from $0.10-$2.50, figure around $4.00 for a sample price.
  • You should have a general template you use in order to expedite the process of establishing contact with these manufacturers. It should be professional, establish credibility, trust, etc. These suppliers are looking to do business with a large US company and your letter should imply that this can be accomplished by going with your company. You do want to sell thousands right? Here is a general template I use with success. I change the numbers and such as needed.
Hello Summer ****,

My name is Cory *****, Vice President of product sourcing for ******. We are a multinational retail company with a large market in North America. We are looking to expand our product base and are interested in carrying your [product] . There seems to be a large demand for your products in our markets and we are looking to use your company exclusively after an initial evaluation. We pride ourselves in offering our customers the best in customer service and quality. For this reason, it’s absolutely vital that we are able to provide quality products to our customers at reasonable prices and with extreme efficiency.

If you are interested in ****** carrying your products, please let me know at your earliest convenience. All we ask is that you are able to provide quality products to our warehouse in a timely manner with minimal error and with the absolute best price you can offer. If you are able to provide the best price to us, we can ensure that we sell a large amount of your [product].

Please let us know how many items come in your sample kit. We prefer at least [quantity] in a sample kit so that we can evaluate the quality and consistency.

We look forward to doing business with you and hope it develops into a long-term and lucrative partnership.

Warm Regards,

UT83DYsXi4aXXagOFbXV.jpg

Cory *****, VP Product Division
****** LLC
info@**********.com
1-520-***-****

*** I have a template that I started working with that has landed me free samples and shipping. As soon as I get it where I like it, I'll post that in the Fastlane INSIDERS Section.***

• After you have sent out letters, you will begin receiving tons of emails replying to your letter. This is where the ballpark sample cost you figured above comes into play. It's understandable that a small order should be slightly higher per piece. But if you figure it should be around $7 and they quote you $22, there is a problem.
**** A NOTE!!! You should counter every offer whether it's favorable or not!!!! Sometimes they won't budge but many times they will drop the price more. You still have to factor in shipping, so NEGOTIATE!****
  • Become familiar with shipping. Check USPS, DHL, FEDEX, etc. for rough estimates of how much shipping should cost. If you find shipping is roughly $50 bucks for the amount and weight of your product and they quote you $150. Another problem. Counter by telling them you researched and it should cost roughly [price] and ask them if they reported that number in error.
  1. http://ratequote.dhl-usa.com/
  2. https://www.fedex.com/ratefinder/home
  3. http://postcalc.usps.com/
**** A NOTE!!! I just recently got a package that weighed around 3lbs and was roughly 12"X12"X18" and was shipped via ePacket in 7 days and with tracking for $36 dollars including the product. Which I sell for $25.00. So it can be done****

I will leave you today with one last thing... A sample list of where to find products... Again you should hit as many of these sites and as many manufacturers on each site that make your product as possible. This is a TINY LIST. There are TONS. Hit them all...

1. Tradekey.com
  2. Dhgate.com
  3. Ec21.com
  4. Taobao.com
  5. Aliexpress.com
  6. Globalsources.com
  7. Ectrade.com
  8. Tradeindia.com
  9. Made-in-china.com
  10. alibaba.com
  11. globassources.com
Or just click here

That concludes the info for today. Again, this is for my wife and I just as much as for others. If anyone with experience has critiques or suggestions please let me know. We are always looking for better ways to do this. Next time I'll go into what we do once we receive the item.

Crazy epicness post, rep$$

I've made the mistake a couple times of
1) Just going on alibaba
2) Accepting shipping as is. I'd negotiate the samples but not the shipping....

Thanks for doing this :D

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Angus

You inspired me to find another product to sell.
I WILL find something good really soon.
I got really lazy about entrepreneurship since May and I settled down with a crap product that generates € 200/400 profit a month.

Advice for everyone interested in importing: CALCULATE EVERYTHING.
Seriously, I miscalculated 2 products, custom fees + eBay fees + PayPal fees + shipping fees + shipping envelope + time packaging + time shipping = selling to lose time and money.
If you have little capital you won't find products that generate big profits, but at least make sure you profit SOMETHING.

Also, get an INSIDERS membership and go read Vigilante's thread on importing. That alone is worth the price.

D

Deleted2BB3x9

Hey AlterJoule, great thread man!

So I read you go for lightweight products, do you have any experience with heavy products? I currently have a product with great margins but due to it's weight the shipping costs for import/export only leave me with a tiny profit.

I like what you said about having multiple uses too. I think having multiple groups to sell to would have the same effect too, even if it doesn't have multiple uses.

Overall, I think this is a great outline for determining a product to sell. I would love if you could give me some feedback about my product. I also love the template that you wrote, do you think it would work for calling?

AlterJoule

Busy Working.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Aug 7, 2014
@BusinessBen

Yes that can work for cold calling as well. I've used it for both so far.

You are more than welcome to shoot me a quick PM to talk about your product. Won't steal it I promise. If I can help I will, if I can't I'll tell ya.

H8tower

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Aug 6, 2014
Georgia
Another helpful way to figure out which product sells (i learned that somewhere else, forgot where it was) is to go to ebay. Just pick a random niche, like, let's say bathroom accessories. Limit the search to auctions and sort items by number of bids.

stockyal

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Sep 7, 2014
United kingdom
Great thread, Im new to the forum and to Alibaba etc . I have found a great deal on alibaba (suprisingly not from China) where i will not have large shipping costs due to it being sold in Scotland, being from the UK this seems like an added bonus. However, due to being a total begginner, I have some drawbacks firstly the product is electrical and a well known brand so i will be handing over £1600 for 15pieces and believe i can make 70-80% profit on sale price ( I have researched sale prices on both amazon and ebay) when sold is this almost too good to be true? The payment method is bank transfer should i be using more secure payment methods such as Paypal? I have no previous runnings with the trader is there any key questions that i can ask to help me stop being so skeptical afterall £1600 is a lot of money for me?

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Great thread, Im new to the forum and to Alibaba etc . I have found a great deal on alibaba (suprisingly not from China) where i will not have large shipping costs due to it being sold in Scotland, being from the UK this seems like an added bonus. However, due to being a total begginner, I have some drawbacks firstly the product is electrical and a well known brand so i will be handing over £1600 for 15pieces and believe i can make 70-80% profit on sale price ( I have researched sale prices on both amazon and ebay) when sold is this almost too good to be true? The payment method is bank transfer should i be using more secure payment methods such as Paypal? I have no previous runnings with the trader is there any key questions that i can ask to help me stop being so skeptical afterall £1600 is a lot of money for me?

Use paypal they have ways to get a refund if the seller does not deliver.

Escrow is also good. Don't use T/T (bank transfer).

exclusives88

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
May 28, 2014
Do
Use paypal they have ways to get a refund if the seller does not deliver.

Escrow is also good. Don't use T/T (bank transfer).

Doh! I just used Bank Transfer (via wiring). Only $140 so it isn't too much to risk

What do you think of western union? A lot of companies are requesting payments through this.

AlterJoule

Busy Working.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Aug 7, 2014
Doh! I just used Bank Transfer (via wiring). Only $140 so it isn't too much to risk
What do you think of western union? A lot of companies are requesting payments through this.

I wouldn't recommend using anything except for PayPal or their escrow. This offers the best protection to you. Even if they don't initially say they use Paypal, ask them. I even tell them in my initial introduction that I only use Paypal and Escrow.

AlterJoule

Busy Working.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Aug 7, 2014
I am just writing this to give opportunity to the newer members to read as well as to report that I have NOT abandoned this thread. I have been very busy and it's taking longer to set aside some time to write the next part of this. I have a few more paragraphs to write and I'll post it here once completed.

Hope you guys have had some success. It means nothing if all you do is read.

KLaw

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 4, 2012
ohio
Awesome thread. Truly appreciate it. I've designed a proto but am having troubles finding a manufacturer. I'd like to keep it in the US and I got a couple of different routes I could take. Would love to pm you if you've got the time - if not I totally understand. Thanks again for the great thread.

Spyke

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 14, 2014
California
Awesome man, Thanks for the advice!

I read the thread you recommended earlier in the week and have been going back and forth with different suppliers. Nothing concrete yet but I am keeping at it, hopefully I can get something worked out with one

Thanks again

AlterJoule

Busy Working.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Aug 7, 2014
@KLaw

I have PMs disabled as of recent but I have contacted you. I'll do my best to answer questions there if it's a matter of privacy. What I can say about manufacturing that may be valuable to everyone is to use a service such as Manta to look for manufacturers in your area. I've had success with using Manta and finding people right down the street from me. There are obvious benefits to having them close by; easy to check up on how things are going is one. My biggest advice is to call them. Use their website to see if they seem like an appropriate match and call them. Email or other means of contact seem to get lost or ignored.

http://www.manta.com/?ftoggle-frontend-prod-on=abTests.revenue.anchorad_10132014_control&utm_expid=82789632-22.eYf9hTVNRIKveVn3HVNGsw.1&utm_referrer=http://www.manta.com/?ftoggle-frontend-prod-on=abTests.revenue.anchorad_10132014_control

Last edited:

bbrrookie

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Oct 12, 2014
Miami, FL
AlterJoule thank you a ton for this post!

The question I have (Im sure it has been answered I just cant find one right now) is when initially contacting the manufacturer it looks like you have a solid company (LLC). In my case, its just me, myself, and I. This is my first time every contacting a manufacturer so I am kind of nervous and want to make sure I make a good impression. I dont have a company. Should I make up some sort of entity or just show them that "I am one man with a mission of making their product big here?"

AlterJoule

Busy Working.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Aug 7, 2014
@bbrrookie

They don't care if your name is bbrrookie LLC or bbrrookie inc. or co. or anything else for that matter. What they care about it sales. They are trying to make money and they would love to do business with you.

If you like, I can help you write something up and you have my permission to use it to get the ball rolling.
I just want you to start.

Go4Greatness

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Sep 29, 2014
Thanks a lot for this!! I'm looking to get into import/exporting myself but still trying to figure out what niche I want to target. Did you set up your LLC first before starting or just jumped right into it?

AlterJoule

Busy Working.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Aug 7, 2014
Thanks a lot for this!! I'm looking to get into import/exporting myself but still trying to figure out what niche I want to target. Did you set up your LLC first before starting or just jumped right into it?

No, make money first and structure later if that's what you want to pursue. I jumped head first because Autumn and I needed funds for our other business at the time.

Twista

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Oct 13, 2013
Alabama
Thanks for this! I've lost money in the past with importing, but I've realized my mistakes. This thread will help with my importing journey.

bbrrookie

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Oct 12, 2014
Miami, FL
@bbrrookie

They don't care if your name is bbrrookie LLC or bbrrookie inc. or co. or anything else for that matter. What they care about it sales. They are trying to make money and they would love to do business with you.

If you like, I can help you write something up and you have my permission to use it to get the ball rolling.
I just want you to start.

That would be awesome!

I used the template you posted (with a few minor changes) and I still have not received a response from the manufacturer (it has been 3 days). Im going to fix one up and see what you think of it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.