The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Black Friday = Fastlane Friday

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...
D

DeletedUser2

As I sit watching videos of people standing in line, or storming the stores, I am happy to NOT be a part of the masses.

I dont care if its on sale. when I want something. I buy it. Because I Can
I dont care if its only on sale for TODAY ONLY, because I have bought my freedom EVERYDAY by being a fastlaner

INSTEAD as a fastlaner, I stay home, and enjoy the family time after thanksgiving.

A fastlaner friday = you sell stuff to slowlaners
A fastlaner friday = you stay out of the crowds. instead, crowds make you money
A fastlaner friday = you watch for multitudes of pain points in people, for your next 10 products.
A fastlaner friday = todays profits, and opportunities for growth in the future.

don't shop on black friday, SELL!
THats A fastlaner friday!

Z

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
S

stranger

As I sit watching videos of people standing in line, or storming the stores, I am happy to NOT be a part of the masses.

I dont care if its only on sale for TODAY ONLY, because I have bought my freedom EVERYDAY by being a fastlaner

INSTEAD as a fastlaner, I stay home, and enjoy the family time after thanksgiving.

A fastlaner friday = you watch for multitudes of pain points in people, for your next 10 products.
A fastlaner friday = todays profits, and opportunities for growth in the future.

Z

I wanted to make a purchase yesterday - the hosting package + a domain for my new venture. That was a 75% discount yesterday. However, my crappy CC wasn't accepted. So, black friday isn't the day for just stupid purchases by stupid shoppers.

Tommy92l

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Aug 20, 2012
Watching these people kill themselves over saving a few bucks is gross. Forget being home with your family, right? Craziest part is, the day before everyone expresses how grateful they are and fortunate.... only to rush into stores to blow money they don't have, on things they don't need, to impress people they don't like. Or just because they're idiots.

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
The great freedom feeling of being on the opposite side of consumerism.

Sent from Tapatalk 2

benhebert

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
234%
Dec 3, 2012
Traveling

Z

I bought a bunch of video cards to mine litecoin with. It was definitely fastlane Friday for me.

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
here you go:
[video=youtube;dFFqUdToBGc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFFqUdToBGc[/video]

JamesSJ

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Apr 25, 2012
here you go:
[video=youtube;dFFqUdToBGc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFFqUdToBGc[/video]

I watched that video a couple of times - it's not clear what's happening... but watch again.
Someone has fallen over and the guy in the orange jacket goes back i and pushes people out the way , picks the guy of the ground then goes back to business... he's actually saving someone from getting trampled.

CommonCents

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Apr 14, 2009
MN
sellerism is a lot more fun.

The great freedom feeling of being on the opposite side of consumerism.

Sent from Tapatalk 2

TheJonno

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Dec 9, 2012
Royal Oak, MI
Incredibly stupid. I am not filthy loaded yet, but I am still good with my money and I buy what I want when I want it. I just don't see the need to run out and buy a brand new tv I don't really need. Be the producer, not the consumer. I dig it.

elliot

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Dec 21, 2012
Kent United Kingdom
I was actually shopping this day but the item I need wasn't on sale for Black Friday (which we seem to have in the UK also) it was a house, lol's

joocenasty

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Oct 30, 2013
At my temporary barely above minimum wage job (Best Buy) I saw people literally fighting over something as trivial as a TV! I couldnt believe the trouble that people go through on that day, it boggles my mind. I was dumbfounded at how people behave just to save 50 bucks, I realized if I can create hype like this around my own venture I'd be on the road to riches pretty quickly!

FutureWorldDominator

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Dec 4, 2013
Brooklyn,NY
Yeah dude the REAL SAD part about this, is most these deals can be had during the rest of the weekend and into the holiday season, I still have no idea why black friday and waking up at the a$$ crack dawn to shop is appealing... your completely right tho, being on the other side of the stick watching the sheep flock to the HAY you put out... good feelings!

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA
So, black friday isn't the day for just stupid purchases by stupid shoppers.
I got a VERY good deal on something that will provide me skills, relationships and assets I can use for many years or the rest of my life during a Black Friday sale. It was not a stupid purchase at all.

In the future I'll definitely use Black Friday to make more sales though, no doubt. Black Friday was created for that purpose.

PS: it was an easy online purchase. so no waiting, no danger, none of that bs. I pretty much grew up with the internet, I buy most things online.

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA
I saw people literally fighting over something as trivial as a TV! I couldnt believe the trouble that people go through on that day, it boggles my mind. I was dumbfounded at how people behave

LOL...god bless them! :D

I make a joke out of that but there are some seriously crazy people out there. People have literally died over Black Friday deals...

I read that someone was selling a PS4 via Craigslist locally, and the buyer shot and killed the seller in his car to steal the PS4. Those kind of people...I just don't understand them.

elliot

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Dec 21, 2012
Kent United Kingdom
LOL...god bless them! :D

I make a joke out of that but there are some seriously crazy people out there. People have literally died over Black Friday deals...

I read that someone was selling a PS4 via Craigslist locally, and the buyer shot and killed the seller in his car to steal the PS4. Those kind of people...I just don't understand them.

We had somebody mugged when GTA came out is it 5 of whatever the new one is, so basically the way I see it they hurt somebody and are now on cctv with the police looking for them with possibility of spending time in jail over what is a £30-40 game so yeah I see what you mean.

Heraclides

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 3, 2014
Poland
According to MJ's book the philosopy of the road to the flastlane is to Be a producer not a customer so I totally agree with you. This quote open my eyes and my mind wide to have a different look now in my life.

bboyu

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jul 5, 2013
Hey guys

it's Black Friday today and I want to make some money - how should I assess products that will be profitable when I'm out looking at products? I've noticed products which have gone cheaper are already selling at that price or lower right now on ebay - haven't looked at amazon as they've got their own black Friday deals.

How should I go about this?

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
How should I go about this?

Start a business and then kill it next year.

Any hustling that you could do today is going to be like pulling teeth with the crowds out there.

As someone who sells online, I can tell you that I spend all year eagerly awaiting today like a toddler waiting for Santa Claus. It's really, really, really nice selling on Black Friday compared to buying on Black Friday.

bboyu

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jul 5, 2013
Start a business and then kill it next year.

Any hustling that you could do today is going to be like pulling teeth with the crowds out there.

As someone who sells online, I can tell you that I spend all year eagerly awaiting today like a toddler waiting for Santa Claus. It's really, really, really nice selling on Black Friday compared to buying on Black Friday.

I agree with you but if i wanted to take advantage of price differences (retail arbitrage) how would i go about it?

chipmx

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Sep 16, 2014
Cancun

Z

Man that quote must be in the new FastLane Book!!

great, I think that way the last week when in my country our government creat something similar to black friday called "el buen fin" but this is a joke nothing compared to the US black friday, I was busy selling stuff for my customers instead of buying things for me.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.