The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm looking for a copywriter

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Nadia

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Jan 23, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Interested. PM Me.

I'm sorry--a little more specifics would help. Saying you are interested and private message me--makes no sense.

You're interested in my skill or you're interested in ME ?

Clarity helps. Talk to me what it is you're interested on and let's take it from there.

D

DeletedUser19

I'm sorry--a little more specifics would help. Saying you are interested and private message me--makes no sense.

Clarity helps. Talk to me what it is you're interested on and let's take it from there.

Don't waste your time.

Read his "$100,000 in one month" threads first.

ilrein

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Oct 1, 2012
Those are the epitome of creative thinking. Let's not hate out of sheer jealousy.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Nov 13, 2014
Interested. PM Me.
You, sir, are a F*cking comedy genius.
The fact that you need to ask this question horrifies me. And still, it makes perfect sense: beware, he has the power of fasting transcending his being, and it has effect on the ladies.

56465616.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nadia

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Jan 23, 2014
London, United Kingdom
You, sir, are a F*cking comedy genius.
The fact that you need to ask this question horrifies me. And still, it makes perfect sense: beware, he has the power of fasting transcending his being, and it has effect on the ladies.

56465616.jpg

lmao, not sure why it horrifies you. I am used to men using business as a guise for so much more. I just don't have the patience--so I'd rather he be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:
I

insideusisgod

You're a copywriter?

Mr.B

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Nov 8, 2014
Australia
lmao, not sure why it horrifies you. I am used to men using business as a guise for so much more. I just don't have the patience--so I'd rather he be honest.

@Nadia, I'm sorry that some men are like that. It saddens me knowing that my daughters will one day have to put up with this crap.

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Nov 13, 2014
Yeah, I cringe for that stuff. It's just sad.

Nadia

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Jan 23, 2014
London, United Kingdom
@Nadia, I'm sorry that some men are like that. It saddens me knowing that my daughters will one day have to put up with this crap.

:) I know not all men are horrible. It does however make it hard for us though.

wade1mil

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
247%
Jun 29, 2011

There are horrible men. And there are horrible women. How you deal with it is up to you.

Why is this thread still going?

Mr.B

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Nov 8, 2014
Australia

I wonder if there is a fastlane idea here somewhere? Would education for men help? Probably not. Is there anything that could help women see through the BS men often try? Maybe a 'not a real man' stamp that could be used to brand the horrible men? :confused:

Nadia

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Jan 23, 2014
London, United Kingdom
I wonder if there is a fastlane idea here somewhere? Would education for men help? Probably not. Is there anything that could help women see through the BS men often try? Maybe a 'not a real man' stamp that could be used to brand the horrible men? :confused:

That's actually quite interesting. Most men lack the capacity to. Fortunately, I evolved enough to discern who gets my time. And to be fair, it's not like most women can see through the BS anyway ;)

wade1mil

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
247%
Jun 29, 2011
Most men lack the capacity to.

Get out of here with your sexist bullshit. That attitude is just as horrible as the dude in this thread. Every man and woman has the capacity to do anything. It's what they choose to do that matters.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.