The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Reader Magnets

Gymjunkie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 17, 2009
Hi!

So we've had a few threads about email list building and here is a good strategy for it, resulted in 15000 subs for Nick Stephenson. Read up and do it if you haven't yet!

http://noorosha.com/readermagnets/

If you've done similar, would be cool to hear some experiences!
Adrijus

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
I decided to read this link, just because I just cleaned out my to email accounts. One is one I don't use much anymore since I came to Europe. The other one is all the websites I had to sign up for on websites. No one had 16,845 and that was for two years. The other was 10,00 just from the last year. Now I keep hearing I need the Email list, and yes working on that, but out of those 26, 845 emails from websites I've probably only read maybe ten. lol Now how many other people actually do this or I'm just the only one that doesn't read it.

Gymjunkie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 17, 2009
I decided to read this link, just because I just cleaned out my to email accounts. One is one I don't use much anymore since I came to Europe. The other one is all the websites I had to sign up for on websites. No one had 16,845 and that was for two years. The other was 10,00 just from the last year. Now I keep hearing I need the Email list, and yes working on that, but out of those 26, 845 emails from websites I've probably only read maybe ten. lol Now how many other people actually do this or I'm just the only one that doesn't read it.

I read many emails. Depends on how each person/brand manages to engage reader. Not as easy as 'just have an email list'. But it is simple concept..

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Yes, I agree how it can be useful. I suppose the few times I read a few it wasn't really anything that was valuable to me. Usually sales pitches to buy a product. And got frustrated with one, because I clicked through ten pages of her website before you ever found anything useful. Ha ha...well someone did use the lead to ask permission to write an article on one of my books and post it, so we'll see. lol That's kind of the other way around.

Gymjunkie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 17, 2009
Yes, I agree how it can be useful. I suppose the few times I read a few it wasn't really anything that was valuable to me. Usually sales pitches to buy a product. And got frustrated with one, because I clicked through ten pages of her website before you ever found anything useful. Ha ha...well someone did use the lead to ask permission to write an article on one of my books and post it, so we'll see. lol That's kind of the other way around.

Yes. It all depends on the author. Use email to build up relationship over time..

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Yes. It all depends on the author. Use email to build up relationship over time..
Thank you. Will see how it goes, really only been building a list for the last three months.

Gymjunkie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 17, 2009
Thank you. Will see how it goes, really only been building a list for the last three months.

Glad to help! Feel free to post questions here for us to see or PM me etc.

Good luck!

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Just found this and thought I'd share it.

Your emails are not performing because:
1. They are not even being delivered
2. Subject line doesn’t make people click
3. Content is boring or not relevant to your subscribers
4. There are too many ideas in one email
5. There are too many CTAs (Calls-to-Action) in the email
6. CTA is not clear or confusing
7. You jump two steps ahead (and try to sell), rather than focusing on getting the click
8. You send too many emails
9. You don’t send enough emails
10. You don’t have the right subscribers

Ozana Giusca

Gymjunkie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 17, 2009
Just found this and thought I'd share it.

Your emails are not performing because:
1. They are not even being delivered
2. Subject line doesn’t make people click
3. Content is boring or not relevant to your subscribers
4. There are too many ideas in one email
5. There are too many CTAs (Calls-to-Action) in the email
6. CTA is not clear or confusing
7. You jump two steps ahead (and try to sell), rather than focusing on getting the click
8. You send too many emails
9. You don’t send enough emails
10. You don’t have the right subscribers

Ozana Giusca

Total true! Great share!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content