The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Learning Copywriting

Charnell

Block me if you're a quack
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 12, 2014
Kansas City
Ladies and gentlemen,

I come here today with a requests for knowledge. A request for the knowledge of how to write copy. After spending many moons attempting to sell without a sales pitch, without a testimonial, without a sexy color scheme, I've realized that there is a science and art form out there I have next to no knowledge on. Ignorance is running rampant, and I want to combat it.

In other words, what's a good resource to learn copywriting? Books, websites, courses, figuring it out my damn self...anything really.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

wade1mil

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
246%
Jun 29, 2011
I haven't read them all, but here are my favorite four in order so far:

Breakthrough Advertising by Eugene Schwartz
Great Leads by Michael Masterson
The Ultimate Sales Letter by Dan Kennedy
CA$HVERTISING by Drew Eric Whitman

G

GuestUser112

@Enki Remember that? I'm not sure how to invite these guys to that folder, it's exactly what they're looking for

David Fiddler

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
306%
Jan 11, 2015
Maybe I'm late to the party but could anyone PM me with the dropbox folder?

Charnell

Block me if you're a quack
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 12, 2014
Kansas City
Hey @Charnell - how's it going with learning copywriting? Any successes so far?

Gonna embark on this journey soon too - @DreamCreator could you help me with access to the dropbox folder too?
I think it's coming along nicely. Been using it on my ebook details, which seems to be working alright. If you PM me your e-mail address I can hook you up with some knowledge.

Hooked

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jan 11, 2013
If I had to pick, I'd recommend Scientific Advertising and How to Write a Good Advertisement. Tested Advertising is awesome too but hits many of the same points as Scientific.

I have a bunch of notes and pages saved in Evernote from all three of these plus Robert Collier,and Gary Halbert, if anyone is interested I'd be happy to share.

IDK how to share in Evernote or make them accessible to everyone so just PM me or tag me in a post here if you want them. Or tell me how to share them for everyone lol.

mrmc99

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 21, 2014
pm me with your emails
Hey DreamCreator,

I also want to jump on this. I bought most of the books for the 30 day challenge but I'm missing some pdfs. Can you send me the dropbox link?

I would really appreciate it :)

G

GuestUser112

I'm not responding to any more emails about the dropbox folder. And I don't feel obligated to critique your newly created sales pages, especially not when it's expected, so don't send me them. Messages like "Hey can I get that off you? Thanks" are the reason I don't want to share anymore. Ask somebody else.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.