The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Bootstrapping $2k as a youngster

G

GuestUser116

Flip items. Did you never make more eBooks?
My focus is off Amazon and onto my site, WeightStenics.com

I know you successfully flipped some items, how do you find an item that you know you can profit on?

Where are you living? If it's snowing, get a shovel, shovel 4 house's driveways a day for $30 a house. In 3 weeks you'll have your $2000.
Mid California, never snows here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ChasingPaper

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 7, 2014

I know you successfully flipped some items, how do you find an item that you know you can profit on?

Let's start a mini mastermind group for flipping items. PM me, we will set it up on Skype this week. I know a few on here who have made 10k per month flipping items.

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington

All it really is, is finding items being sold on craigslist and checking what they go for on amazon/ebay if you are happy with the margins then do it

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
Sell things, offer a service on craigslist, make artwork and sell it, the possibilities are endless.

Avus

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
37%
Jun 18, 2013
Sell things off Craigslist.

Or find a product which you can sell over the phone/face to face and get a cut. AKA sales...

SBS.95

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Oct 14, 2012
Pennsylvania
BUMP. Other than flipping?

Why? Flipping items on Craigslist is far and away the easiest thing to do. That's why everyone has said it so far. $36 a day can be made in your sleep.

It's hard to suggest other things when you haven't listed any skills that you bring to the table. There are other ways to bootstrap $2k but you need to have some abilities. Can you detail cars? Can you use Photoshop? Can you write well? There are endless possibilities but without knowing anything about you there isn't much to say.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.