The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Idea needs owner.

Idea threads

C.S. Abbink

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Aug 13, 2014
Hey!

I have come up with a pretty good business idea. That's what I tell myself at least. It is something to take self-publishing to the next level so I guess this is the best subforum for that (I am not yet in the INSIDERS).

The idea will be sent to someone who contacts me through this thread or PM. Please consider if you really have the time to execute the idea. The idea itself does not require you to self-publish but it would help initially I guess. Let's say its a platform for others to self-publish on. If I do sent the idea, but you don't want it, please tell so it can be sent to another forum member.

I would execute this myself, but I am currently already all-in on another website idea. And I won't put it on a shelve, as this is a thing that is hot NOW.

I hope I can provide value with this idea for someone on this forum.

Greetings,

Chris

Edit: I want to add that this is of no cost to you. I have no right on anything if the idea will be executed.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

C.S. Abbink

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Aug 13, 2014
Idea has been sent to a member. He or she will decide whether to go on with the idea or not. Will update if I know more.

C.S. Abbink

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Aug 13, 2014
Not sure what you mean on that. Can take it different ways;
- I am not taking responsibility on executing the idea myself
- I am not telling potential executors that I am not responsible for any loss
- Other?

Please enlighten me.

randomnumber314

speed of a drunk camel
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 7, 2014
Minnesoooota,USA
Some people have a penchant for blaming others when they make mistakes. This is why this thread had to be created, and needs to be bumped every now and then

Last edited by a moderator:

C.S. Abbink

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Aug 13, 2014
Thanks for clarifying. It's pretty common sense that you can't blame others for your own action right? Do you blame a recipe website if your dinner failed?

Polarbeans

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
Nov 18, 2014
Some people have a penchant for blaming others when they make mistakes. This is why this thread had to be created, and needs to be bumped every now and then

Accountability/responsibility - Not the most obvious for some, common sense to others. MJ hit the nail on this one.

Idea has been sent to a member. He or she will decide whether to go on with the idea or not. Will update if I know more.

Anyway, I'm always curious to know what kind of business you are talking about here, even though I got my thoughts about what it might be.

If you are yet to find anyone willing to dig in, please hit me a PM and I can look into it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Do you blame a recipe website if your dinner failed?

Believe it or not there is someone somewhere doing this! It's always someone else's fault! :)

C.S. Abbink

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Aug 13, 2014
Anyway, I'm always curious to know what kind of business you are talking about here, even though I got my thoughts about what it might be.

If you are yet to find anyone willing to dig in, please hit me a PM and I can look into it.
Hey! It looks like the new owner likes the idea. He has come up with some amazing features to add in too. So I guess the idea is given away. If it turns out he won't take it I'll give an update. Thanks for your interest!
Believe it or not there is someone somewhere doing this! It's always someone else's fault! :)
Yea I am sure there are. Those people won't stop me from bringing value to others though :) You may now call me naive.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.