The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How do I get rid of this constant anxiety?

HappyFighter

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Dec 29, 2013
Philippines

Hope this helps, if so EFT is a really interesting topic that has helped me a ton.

I was going to link on an EFT video myself when I saw your post :)

EFT works. I'm not sure about the science of how it really works yet. All I know is that real life experience is one of the most important way to measure the effectiveness of some method.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Peakdesire

Burning Desire to Succeed
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
May 16, 2014
I was going to link on an EFT video myself when I saw your post :)

EFT works. I'm not sure about the science of how it really works yet. All I know is that real life experience is one of the most important way to measure the effectiveness of some method.

Yea it works. But the effects last only about 15 minutes then its back again...

I just need to start doing something but I don't know what..

I need to start something.......

feel like im standing in a room filled with thousands of doors not knowing which one to choose

Eos

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Mar 5, 2011
England

feel like im standing in a room filled with thousands of doors not knowing which one to choose

Same

P3HSB

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Sep 27, 2014
Los Angeles, CA

Can't eliminate anxiety 100% but you can control it. This might sound crazy, but you need a "NEAR DEATH" incident.

Ever had a moment where something shocking occurred and you suddenly stop thinking? You probably had a face similar to this --> :jawdrop:

I dare you to go outside and scream as loud as you can. Jump around, shake yourself off. Throw your hands up. Make stupid faces. Do this for 1-3 minutes until you are utterly wasted and have no energy left.

When you are done, listen to the sound of the unmanifested. Look around and you will see glimpses of life right before your eyes.

You've charged too much energy, negative emotions, anxiety, fear. Now its time to discharge it. LET IT ALL GO.

Humans must discharge. "What comes in, must come out"

When you drink, you charge. When you pee, you discharge.
When you eat, you charge. When you poop, you discharge.
When your angry, you charge. When you scream, you discharge.
When you sleep, you charge. When you exercise, you discharge.
When you have sex, you charge. When you have an orgasm, you discharge.
When you read, you charge. When you take action, you discharge.

When you charge, you must also discharge. If your not, you are DYING.

Last edited:

Peakdesire

Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
May 16, 2014
Can't eliminate anxiety 100% but you can control it. This might sound crazy, but you need a "NEAR DEATH" incident.

Ever had a moment where something shocking occurred and you suddenly stop thinking? You probably had a face similar to this --> :jawdrop:

I dare you to go outside and scream as loud as you can. Jump around, shake yourself off. Throw your hands up. Make stupid faces. Do this for 1-3 minutes until you are utterly wasted and have no energy left.

When you are done, listen to the sound of the unmanifested. Look around and you will see glimpses of life right before your eyes.

You've charged too much energy, negative emotions, anxiety, fear. Now its time to discharge it. LET IT ALL GO.

Humans must discharge. "What comes in, must come out"

When you drink, you charge. When you pee, you discharge.
When you eat, you charge. When you poop, you discharge.
When your angry, you charge. When you scream, you discharge.
When you sleep, you charge. When you exercise, you discharge.
When you have sex, you charge. When you have an orgasm, you discharge.
When you read, you charge. When you take action, you discharge.

When you charge, you must also discharge. If your not, you are DYING.

Thanks yea i think this will help.

But the only thing that will fix this is that I really start doing something and starting some venture.

P3HSB

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Sep 27, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
Thanks yea i think this will help.

But the only thing that will fix this is that I really start doing something and starting some venture.

I've been depressed for several years. Constant anxiety and fear.Things have gotten better ever since I discharged the suppressed energy. All the action taking began to follow as I started to give less and less of a sh*t.

Start selling everything you don't need around the house. List it up on Craigslist, Ebay or Amazon. Your going to run out of things to sell eventually. Once you do, start buying items at low prices and selling them higher. (test fitness products to see if you can profit?)

Eventually hustling will become inefficient and you will probably start importing or buying in bulks to sell. (Create your own fitness product? , Buy more of what is already in demand from hustling?)

By then, you will figure out your niche and have a small little business on the side. (Most likely in the fitness industry since you are currently engaged in it)

Last edited:

Peakdesire

Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
May 16, 2014
I've been depressed for several years. Constant anxiety and fear.Things have gotten better ever since I discharged the suppressed energy. All the action taking began to follow as I started to give less and less of a sh*t.

Start selling everything you don't need around the house. List it up on Craigslist, Ebay or Amazon. Your going to run out of things to sell eventually. Once you do, start buying items at low prices and selling them higher. (test fitness products to see if you can profit?)

Eventually hustling with become inefficient and you will probably start importing or buying in bulks to sell. (Create your own fitness product? , Buy more of what is already in demand from hustling?)

By then, you will probably figure out your niche and have a small little business on the side. (Most likely in the fitness industry since you are currently engaged in it)

I've been depressed for 2 years also.

I'll start doing the discharge. Thanks for that.

Question about the buying and selling: I live in Finland, and if I start buying stuff, when I send them to the buyers, do I just send them via post to another countries?

Last edited:

P3HSB

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Sep 27, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
I've been depressed for 2 years also.

I'll start doing the discharge. Thanks for that.

Question about the buying and selling: I live in Finland, and if I start buying stuff, when I send them to the buyers, do I just send them via post to another countries?

Not sure if I can help you on that one since I don't know how the system works in Finland. Try to sell within your country. Try selling locally, face to face.

Peakdesire

Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
May 16, 2014
Not sure if I can help you on that one since I don't know how the system works in Finland. Try to sell within your country. Try selling locally, face to face.

Without a car it wouldn't work right?

Esquire

Divorce Shark
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Oct 13, 2012
Connecticut
There is an expression:

“He who worries about calamities suffers them twice over.”

I think about that ... often.

So I tell myself ... one day ... bad things may happen. I'll deal with them then. But I'll be DAMNED if I am going to let those things ruin my TODAY.

Then there is Mark Twain's quote (along those same lines):

“I've had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened.”

So I remind myself ... much of what keeps me up at night ... may well never happen.

One book I would recommend (highly) is Dale Carnegie's "How to Stop Worrying and Start Living"

Not as well known as "How to Win Friends and Influence People" ... but every much its equal.

Check it out. :)

psaco131

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Mar 16, 2012
Peru
Formula I've used as of late to kill negative thoughts also used by the Navy. The Navy SEALs use this method to keep themselves calm in stressful situations. Sabotaging yourself in any situation negatively impacts performance.

Recognize the negative thought --> Stop thinking about/repeating/finishing the thought --> Redirect your mind to a positive mantra such as:

"I control my mind!"
"I got this!"
"Nothing can stop me!"

Repeat this every time you sense a negative thought/feeling and it will start to automate eventually.

Regarding focus:

Write out a plan (life plan/biz plan/health plan etc.), start out as an outline.

Under each step, go in depth on how you plan to accomplish the step. Go so far into detail you have a daily task if necessary to keep you focused.

What you're doing is creating actionable steps to help you reach the next milestone.

I think i read somewhere that only 3% of the population actually writes out their goals.

Peakdesire

Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
May 16, 2014
Formula I've used as of late to kill negative thoughts also used by the Navy. The Navy SEALs use this method to keep themselves calm in stressful situations. Sabotaging yourself in any situation negatively impacts performance.

Recognize the negative thought --> Stop thinking about/repeating/finishing the thought --> Redirect your mind to a positive mantra such as:

"I control my mind!"
"I got this!"
"Nothing can stop me!"

Repeat this every time you sense a negative thought/feeling and it will start to automate eventually.

Regarding focus:

Write out a plan (life plan/biz plan/health plan etc.), start out as an outline.

Under each step, go in depth on how you plan to accomplish the step. Go so far into detail you have a daily task if necessary to keep you focused.

What you're doing is creating actionable steps to help you reach the next milestone.

I think i read somewhere that only 3% of the population actually writes out their goals.

Thanks bud.

Roland

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Aug 24, 2013
UK
Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.