The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Project Amazon- My eBook Journey

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Journey2Million$

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Jan 3, 2015
I don't mean to be a hater or start problems since this is my first post, but you are being ignorant glacier. As Tai Lopez would say "if you want success in life, you have to be a humble person". I personally would kill for the advice the above posters gave you. They took time out of their day to help you out rather than just ignoring your thread. You look at the most successful people in the world and they tend to be the most humble people you will ever meet.

I disagree. I don't like humility and I dislike hearing other people tell people to be humble. Mark Cuban isn't humble and I think most other successful people aren't humble. Donald Trump isn't humble. I think most humble people are low achievers. I don't mind someone being proud as long as they can back it up. Tai Lopez himself doesn't sound humble. When I hear someone like you telling me to be humble, it sounds like you're telling me to be a loser. Screw humility. I hate humility. I like people who can kick a$$, for real. Warren Buffet is humble, but that's just his personality that he was born with. It has nothing to do with how much money he made. And I don't admire him for his humility at all. I don't need successful people to be humble to make me feel better about myself.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Avus

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
37%
Jun 18, 2013
Have you tried any other platforms other than Amazon? How has your experience been thus far using Amazon?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.