The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

[Fluff] Allen Wong posts parody video, "10 Hours Driving In NYC As An Aventador"

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ

Thought this was a hilarious follow-up/parody to the "Woman walking in NYC for 10 hours" video by Fastlane sucecss story Allen Wong. Really highlights what it's like to be in one of these cars in public.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Deon

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jun 19, 2011
Miami, FL
Haha, I read his book...and I remember him saying the car got more attention from guys than girls. And you can see it from the video haha pretty much all of the people commenting were guys :dead:

RHL

EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ
Haha, I read his book...and I remember him saying the car got more attention from guys than girls. And you can see it from the video haha pretty much all of the people commenting were guys :dead:

Almost everybody says that the only supercar where this isn't true is the Audi R8. Something about the guy in 50 shades drove one or something.

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
howd you like his book? i purchased it but never read it

joocenasty

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Oct 30, 2013
Almost everybody says that the only supercar where this isn't true is the Audi R8. Something about the guy in 50 shades drove one or something.
I think girls like money more than anything else...... not think, im sure lol

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Thought this was a hilarious follow-up/parody to the "Woman walking in NYC for 10 hours" video by Fastlane sucecss story Allen Wong. Really highlights what it's like to be in one of these cars in public.

Man I don't miss that shit for one moment. Thank you for the reminder, especially from the DB leaning on it.

joocenasty

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Oct 30, 2013
Man I don't miss that shit for one moment. Thank you for the reminder, especially from the DB leaning on it.
I cant believe people someone would actually touch the car like that. It doesnt even cross my mind to touch someone elses property... especially a 400k car

Waisec

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Feb 6, 2014
Estonia
"Ten hours of silent driving through all areas of New York, as a car wearing blue"

I choked on my morning coffee.. hahaha, I see what he did there having seen the original feminist video

Deon

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jun 19, 2011
Miami, FL
Didn't know that! Cool... Even though I don't like the R8 that much to be honest
howd you like his book? i purchased it but never read it
I liked it a lot. It finished it quick (which is a good sign) and it really kicked me in the butt. Also made me want to make an app (but the book is good whether you're in that space or not. I recommend it.
Oh man, that pissed me off so much! Wowwww... It really irritated me for some reason :banghead:

RHL

EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ
I'm surprised to hear you say that MJ. I've dealt with a lot of the quasi-catcalling but to d
I cant believe people someone would actually touch the car like that. It doesnt even cross my mind to touch someone elses property... especially a 400k car

I hate to be prejudiced, but I wonder watching this if this isn't a kind of entitled (or literally sidewalking) city douche thing. Out in my more rural area, the one or two supercars I see (granted it's nothing mega, but things like a GTR Black Edition, a Ferrari F430 once in a while, a ZR1 and a couple of older-model Vipers, including mine, get people taking photos and asking question, but I've never seen anyone touching the cars without permission. Allen said that people have written their names on the car with their finger oils while he's eating dinner.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.