The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Chasing Paper: Ubermen$ch Race

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...
Status
Not open for further replies.

S&P

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Nov 11, 2013
Count me in.

This isn't a value adding post I'm about to write. It's just raw, naked, uncut truth. Here goes....

The past 4 months of my life I have lived the process. Every single day I wake up at crack of dawn and take a cold shower. I grab a pen paper and create my to do list for the day. 80% of the time everything on that list gets crossed off.

I WORK 7 DAYS A WEEK. I DO WHAT I'VE NEVER DONE BEFORE IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE RESULTS NEVER HAD BEFORE.

The process is lonely. I have only had sex (a 1 night stand) once in the last 4 months. My greatest companion is Eric Prydz's music who is with me every step of the process. I spend a lot of time in isolation and only interact with my business partner most often. Eric Prydz is with me while I grind 12 hours alone in my room. While I train with passion/intensity/rage/fear/love never seen before. It is my only release before I go back to the process.

It was Ubermensch's posts that fueled this madness. When I joined this site I read the great posts of zen*******, Vigilitante, MJ DeMarco, Laverdure, Coallison, Allen etc. and felt sparks of hope and higher consciousness. Looking back, I was still action faking. All I did for the last 2 years prior to this process was half a$$ everything. I had sex all day long with toxic girlfriends and lived a sidewalkers reality. Drifting from quick financial hit and event to the next. Always UNCONSCIOUSLY circumventing the process and NEVER adding any value. There was pain in my heart and soul that led me here. Why were all my previous projects failures? Always learning lesson but never producing any real lasting, life changing success. I was frustrated and war torn.

In the past 4 months I have been scared shitless. I have invested everything I have into this. I'm living dangerously. I feel more inspired, more creative, more alive then ever before. I volunteer as a coach for the special olympics helping athletes with special needs. I read. I create value for our future customers in the ways of articles/ebooks and insights. I'm a value and needs chaser. I love the hell out of everyone I interact with. I'm no longer trying to fulfill my own selfish desires. THE PROCESS AND THIS SITE HAS KILLED THAT UGLY SIDE OF MY CHARACTER.

I watched my business partner move mountains and cities to raise capital for our venture. I WITNESSED HIM CLOSE DEALS AND GET SHIT DONE.
We studied the tapes of zen*******'s Capital Raising Conference Calls and his raising capital secrets course. We had to learn new skills in a very short time span.

We are both DEAD BROKE financially from a lifetime of lessons. WE are both WEALTHY IN GUTS, HEART AND ACTION.

We got things done.

The process continues.

RI$E

Last edited:

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
Weren't you buying a bugatti?

Yes, I am. My goal is to do so by time I am MJ's age when he sold his business. I have ~ 1.5 years to accomplish this.

If you think I'm not out here grinding, not making money, then you're simply wrong. Like a lot of people on this site, I work 80+ hours per week. During my off hours, I train intensely.

Don't get me wrong. I understand the responses I've gotten very well... there's really no empirical way for anyone to distinguish me from a troll, except for what I've posted on the forum about past success. Those successes came during multi-year hiatus from this site. I simply chose not to share them at the time, for many reasons.

For one, I don't consider making six-figures in a week or $48,000 in a month a major success. Even if I had posted pictures of my penthouse condo, and all of my designer shit, that wouldn't have been worth it to me. In my mind, the foundation of this site centers on a love for the finer things in life, particularly cars. So, especially because I was (sort of mis)quoted in the original book, I feel like I have a responsibility to post the sickest car ever made. The fact that I want a Bugatti shouldn't get everyone's panties in a bunch.

FastlaneTiger

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Jun 27, 2014
Not the USA
I think the Bugatti is overrated. Buy a golden Ferrari instead. haha

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

FastlaneTiger

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Jun 27, 2014
Not the USA
challenge-denied-rage-face.jpg

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Stan - You said you were leaving for a year, Remember? You made a huge F*cking deal out if your exit with a bunch if fanfare and declarations. That didn't last long.

Reactions: RHL

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
This will, in fact, be my final post on this site UNTIL video evidence of our $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ amount is posted.

Until then, I salute any takers to this challenge. Get at @ChasingPaper via PM if you're in.

Or, you can join us.

Ubermensch out.

Wheres the proof?

Reactions: RHL

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
In case anyone is interested. I'm actually a Pteradactyl.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
Must be hard to type. You must use voice recognition.
I wrote an email to Apple, requesting they add Pteradactyl as one of their included languages. They wrote me back saying how because we're a minority, the cost to develop this is worth more than our customer base. Now I cry at night.

D

DeletedUser394

I wrote an email to Apple, requesting they add Pteradactyl as one of their included languages. They wrote me back saying how because we're a minority, the cost to develop this is worth more than our customer base. Now I cry at night.

Did you know that Pterodactyl is also a sexual position/act? I learned of this while searching for how to speak Pterodactyl. The more you know!

Pro tip: Pterodactyl has only one a in it :)

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
Did you know that Pterodactyl is also a sexual position/act? I learned of this while searching for how to speak Pterodactyl. The more you know!
Some days I just have to come to terms with the fact that this is the world I live in

My bad. You're right. I have shamed my ancestors.

D

DeletedUser394

mix coffee and alcohol together, and let them be the judge and jury

I've never had alcohol or coffee in my entire life. lol. I have a pretty bizarre ability to function moderately well for extended periods of time without any stimulants whatsoever.

I just heated up some (vegetable) lasagna. Eating lasagna at 4:30 in the morning.

S&P

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Nov 11, 2013
I believe Ubermensch can achieve the Bugatti or whatever super-car he desires.

The question is why?

Why do you want the supercar? It's just a car after all.

You can set yourself up financially to live well for the rest of your live and perhaps even generations to come with your funds and income streams. There are no guarantees in life. Call me a bit conservative here but what if a trauma occurs and you were unable to work? What if someone sues you into oblivion? and 100 different scenarios where your health and wealth can be taken away.

That car just paints yourself as a giant target IMO and will attract the wrong type of people into your life. Goldiggers etc.

Wouldn't you want to protect your wealth and stretch it over a lifetime?

Demarco talks about wealth giving you the 3 F's

Freedom, Family, Fitness.

You have the funds to enjoy all that and will continue to for the rest of your life, hopefully.

My post is just a point of view. Ultimately people will do whatever they want for whatever reason because they can.

Last edited:

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
I've never had alcohol or coffee in my entire life. lol. I have a pretty bizarre ability to function moderately well for extended periods of time without any stimulants whatsoever.

I just heated up some (vegetable) lasagna. Eating lasagna at 4:30 in the morning.
Skipper-LIKE-A-BOSS-XD-fans-of-pom-29858033-795-634.png

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ

Pterodactyl is also a combination of the Greek word for "flying" and the Greek word for "fingers," describing the bone-and-web structure of the creature's wings.
latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!