The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

These Dad's Saw A Need And Acted On It. Can anybody relate to this pain?

Gitrokr

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Feb 17, 2014
I came across this news article and thought it was fitting to share with the group here.

I think it's a classic case of seeing a need and coming up with a solution to solve the problem.

While the interview doesn't get into the nitty gritty of the process,
we can guess that it was there and still is.

Here's the link to the article:
http://www.blogtrepreneur.com/2014/...inning-kids-products-now-major-retail-stores/

Some quotes that stood out to me that relate to general entrepreneurship and the fastlane philosophy were:
  • "there was nothing on the market to help this problem"
  • "One thing we’ve learned, and are still experiencing to this day, is that everything takes a lot longer than you expect in every facet of the company. It’s just as much about the journey as it is the destination."
  • "it’s going to take some major work to get your product to the masses and just letting the public know your product exists."
  • "I think the biggest challenge for our company is marketing a product that’s never existed and figuring out how to get our product known the public."
  • "I think it’s just a willingness to work hard and know that not everyone will get this kind of opportunity to invent something and actually get it to market."
  • "Make sure there is a want and need for your product or service and that it’s worth the money you’re about to spend because it’s not cheap."

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Writer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Aug 26, 2014
Texas. (Mars during summer)
I came across this news article and thought it was fitting to share with the group here.

I think it's a classic case of seeing a need and coming up with a solution to solve the problem.

While the interview doesn't get into the nitty gritty of the process,
we can guess that it was there and still is.

Here's the link to the article:
http://www.blogtrepreneur.com/2014/...inning-kids-products-now-major-retail-stores/

Some quotes that stood out to me that relate to general entrepreneurship and the fastlane philosophy were:
  • "there was nothing on the market to help this problem"
  • "One thing we’ve learned, and are still experiencing to this day, is that everything takes a lot longer than you expect in every facet of the company. It’s just as much about the journey as it is the destination."
  • "it’s going to take some major work to get your product to the masses and just letting the public know your product exists."
  • "I think the biggest challenge for our company is marketing a product that’s never existed and figuring out how to get our product known the public."
  • "I think it’s just a willingness to work hard and know that not everyone will get this kind of opportunity to invent something and actually get it to market."
  • "Make sure there is a want and need for your product or service and that it’s worth the money you’re about to spend because it’s not cheap."

Very very interesting!
On the other hand, he will miss the fun of seeing the two kids' heads bump!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.