The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Have a job interview tomorrow.. Tips? (16 Yearold)

RBefort

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Sep 14, 2012
Not even going to bother reading responses beforehand, but pretty much show up on time, smile, state you can work any time...boom, youre hired. Anything else is like debating what kind of cheese you prefer on your burger, which shoe to tie first, what pant leg to put on first. If u dont get this job it is because there are somehow too many applicants. Fyi there are 80 more down the street just like this one.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Writer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Aug 26, 2014
Texas. (Mars during summer)
I agree with @KLaw slow walk means that they do everything slow, take 5 mins to go to the toilet, take double the time to finish that little task etc They may be lazy but they are definately slow, and slow loses you dollars.

So you wouldn't hire me because I can't run this week due tp a broken toe?

PS: I am a very fast walker, usually people struggle to keep up with me... I grew up in Milan...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.