The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to earn 20% ROI, Cut your Taxes in Half, and Take Your Business Offshore

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
First of all, this is not for everyone. This is an event for people who are serious about taking their business and their investments to the next level.

Twice a year @Kung Fu Steve and I host a special event walking people through exactly how they can structure their business to save on taxes, protect their privacy, and generate returns of 20% or more with alternative investments -- and we'd like to invite you to join us this December for an event unlike anything you've ever attended.
  • Are you interested in learning how to take your online or virtual business offshore and saving 50% or more on your taxes?
  • Are you interested in learning about private investment opportunities typically reserved for the ultra-wealthy?
  • Are you interested in networking with highly successful entrepreneurs and investors from around the globe?
If so, this may be for you. If you would like to learn more, click the link below:

==> Click Here

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
@GlobalWealth - your post has been approved. Perhaps you can list some of your scheduled speakers. Seems to be quite the list.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Hi MJ,
Yes it is quite a diversified list.

There are 2 speakers who are forum members:

Yours truly and Diane Kennedy. Steve will be the mc and master of events.

Other speakers:
  • Joel Nagel
  • Mike Cobb
  • Knut Andersen
  • Brian Koslow
  • Peter Zipper
  • Bob Greenwood
  • Lou Petrossi
  • Kevin Drost
  • Alex Wilson
  • Larry Whitehead
  • Terry White
  • David Pierce
  • Dale Murray

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Also we have special breakout sessions for online business owners who want to take their business offshore. Attendees can have one-on-one consultations with asset protection, legal and tax planning experts to strategize for your specific needs.

CashFlowDepot

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
May 16, 2009
Central America
Several years ago Joel Nagel was offering free consulation at another offshore seminar. I told him about my businesses and asked for his advice about multi-flag entity structuring and asset protection. His response was he normally charges $5000 for this consulation but if I sign up at this event only, it would only be $3500 to get the answer to my question ... which was suppose to be part of the free consulation.

Are each of your speakers going to charge $1000s of dollars to get the answers people were hoping to get by attending the event?

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Several years ago Joel Nagel was offering free consulation at another offshore seminar. I told him about my businesses and asked for his advice about multi-flag entity structuring and asset protection. His response was he normally charges $5000 for this consulation but if I sign up at this event only, it would only be $3500 to get the answer to my question ... which was suppose to be part of the free consulation.

Are each of your speakers going to charge $1000s of dollars to get the answers people were hoping to get by attending the event?

Jackie,
I don't know your personal situation so I cannot comment specifically about you. If you have a complicated situation that takes several hours of work to provide a solution, I am certain Joel would not give away free several hours of billable time. Considering Joel's rate is $745/h and he only takes clients from referrals, him offering that discount seems exceptionally reasonable if you have a relatively complex situation.

However at our event, I do know that every speaker at the event has allocated time to spend at the event with each attendee. We have enough free time in the schedule to allow for one-on-one consultations with every attendee.

Clearly not every attendee will want a one-on-one consultation with every speaker, but we have ample time for everyone.

CashFlowDepot

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
May 16, 2009
Central America
It was a pretty basic question, would an LLC be better or an IBC for one of the offshore entities I was setting up.

But I had to pay Joel $3500 for the answer after spending $1500 for the seminar.

Instead I hired a famous international tax attorney (who is not on the seminar circuits) to get my answer for $350

I hate going to seminars where every speaker has a sales pitch to buy something else after you've already paid a lot of money for a seminar (and travel expenses) to get the answer.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
It was a pretty basic question, would an LLC be better or an IBC for one of the offshore entities I was setting up.

But I had to pay Joel $3500 for the answer after spending $1500 for the seminar.

Instead I hired a famous international tax attorney (who is not on the seminar circuits) to get my answer for $350

I hate going to seminars where every speaker has a sales pitch to buy something else after you've already paid a lot of money for a seminar (and travel expenses) to get the answer.

Jackie,
Sorry but I cannot speak to your personal situation as I don't know the details. I have personally seen Joel give out tremendously beneficial advice at my conferences to attendees. I have a feeling that his $3500 fee included setting up the company plus his consulting time. I do know his rates and that would be about right for what he charges for that service.

Personally, I would have offered the advice of type of structure at the event in the hopes that you chose my trust company for your corporate services. That is my way of doing business.

But this event is an investment conference. There are many investment offerings being presented. From what it sounds like, this is not the conference for you as the investment presenters will be offering their investment products.

This event is not for everyone. It is for people specifically looking to invest in alternative assets. People will be educated in various investment offerings and will have the opportunity to meet with and invest in anything that is of interest.

I will discuss offshore structures like IBC's, LLC's, trusts and foundations and how to properly use them.

Joel will discuss FATCA and how to be in compliance and minimize the impact.

Diane will discuss tax planning for offshore businesses, investments and how to take advantage of many unknown loopholes.

Terry will discuss how to take your IRA offshore and how to manage and report foreign investments.

Gordon will discuss proper asset allocation and geographical diversification.

Since you have never been to one of our events, you clearly have no idea what is our format and how we operate. But clearly you have prejudged our event based on preconceived notions absent any personal experience or knowledge.

CashFlowDepot

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
May 16, 2009
Central America
The $3500 was ONLY for the answer to my question about an LLC vs an IBS. It did not include any entity set up.

I'm sure your seminar will provide a lot of great information hopefully without too many upsells.

When I went to that seminar in Panama where Joel was one of 10 speakers, it was the first time in 15 years that I had been to a pitchfest seminar so I had forgotten how it works. The seminars I had been attending, mostly real estate investing or marketing, actually gave the information that you paid to come learn with no upsells.

Hutch

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 30, 2014
Uh, I've used these guys before and they're trouble. Here's an article complete with a comments section where Bobby Casey responds and defends himself to no avail (from the previous client's point of view): http://www.bananamarepublic.com/2014/03/11/buy-now-into-the-global-escape-hatch-and-meet-the-irs/

Roosh shouldn't allow these guys on here. Google "Global Escape Hatch" if you want to research for yourself if it's worth the investment.

From the article:
"Shit-panic under the escape hatch! Various people now claim that we are all wrong – again – in saying that Escape Artist is one of the organizers of this escape hatch event. Among them one Paolo Natale, and someone called Brad Wesley, whomever that is. But it’s them who are wrong. At least according to their own website. read it here, and scroll down to the very last line where it clearly says:
“Join us at the 5th Global Escape Hatch conference presented by Escape Artist and Global Wealth Protection.”

It doesn’t get any clearer than that now, does it? Or maybe that’s also an “outdated page” from two years ago?"

Venture forward at your own risk.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Uh, I've used these guys before and they're trouble. Here's an article complete with a comments section where Bobby Casey responds and defends himself to no avail (from the previous client's point of view): http://www.bananamarepublic.com/2014/03/11/buy-now-into-the-global-escape-hatch-and-meet-the-irs/

Roosh shouldn't allow these guys on here. Google "Global Escape Hatch" if you want to research for yourself if it's worth the investment.

From the article:
"Shit-panic under the escape hatch! Various people now claim that we are all wrong – again – in saying that Escape Artist is one of the organizers of this escape hatch event. Among them one Paolo Natale, and someone called Brad Wesley, whomever that is. But it’s them who are wrong. At least according to their own website. read it here, and scroll down to the very last line where it clearly says:
“Join us at the 5th Global Escape Hatch conference presented by Escape Artist and Global Wealth Protection.”

It doesn’t get any clearer than that now, does it? Or maybe that’s also an “outdated page” from two years ago?"

LOL - too funny.

Hutch, tell me when you have used "us" before and for what.

Who is Roosh?

Ironically we had over 100 attendees at the event mentioned in this article in Panama City. I have no idea who the Banana Republic guy is, but just replied trying to set him straight.

The owner of this blog incorrectly stated that Escape Artist is run/owned by Tom McMurrain - which somehow seems to be the target of his vitriol. Tom never owned EA, but did run it for awhile, but has had nothing to do with EA for over 2 years now. It is very clear on the EA website the owner is Domingo Silvas. Tom may pop up on old archived pages several years old, but he has no connection now.

I just reread this article and found absolutely nothing other than jaded opinion, primarily about Tom McMurrain and EscapeArtist - which he has no connection to.

From my perspective, this is perfect. Whenever someone attempts to attack and disparage another person or business, that is when you know you are doing something right.

But free to show me somewhere in this article where the author actually offers any viable information.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Hutch... What personal experience do you have with Bobby Casey or global wealth? Did you cut and paste your comments from somewhere else or where did Roosh come from? I assume you were referring to the Roosh financial forum?

I don't have a position on either side. I just find your post a strange first post on this forum. What's your background? You're 25 years old but you've been to a global wealth summit with Bobby Casey previously?

You have an axe to grind and I assume you came here to grind it. Let's hear it… I am genuinely interested. You said you had personal history with this before. What's your history with them?

Last edited:

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Hutch... What personal experience do you have with Bobby Casey or global wealth? Did you cut and paste your comments from somewhere else or where did Roosh come from? I assume you were referring to the Roosh financial forum?

I don't have a position on either side. I just find your post a strange first post on this forum. What's your background? You're 25 years old but you've been to a global wealth summit with Bobby Casey previously?

You have an axe to grind and I assume you came here to grind it. Let's hear it… I am genuinely interested. You said you had personal history with this before. What's your history with them?

I am also very interested to hear. I have no idea what or who is Roosh, or Hutch for that matter.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
I want to make a special offer only for Fastlane members. If you sign up for the conference in St Martin, I will do a personal consultation with the first 5 to register on how to properly structure your online (or brick and mortar if that be the case) business to minimize taxes and litigation risk.

I will analyze your business model and show you how to take part or all of your business offshore to minimize or eliminate your tax burden as well as shield yourself from litigation risk. For consulting I charge $350/h and this typically runs for 6-8 hours of calls and research.

If you book your ticket from the link on this site, you need to send me a forum PM so I can make sure you get the consultation at the event and booked on my calendar post-event.

Let me know if you have questions.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

From the article:

You joined Thursday. You posted this. Then you left. Did you come here to post this? Did Google bring you here? What's your deal?

I am no GlobalWealth cheerleader. Just curious as to your motives, because unless you explain further and substantiate your claims, this smells pretty dirty.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Are you an international tax attorney? What legal qualifications do you have to offer tax advice?

Actually I went to law school in Europe, LLM in Law and Finance. I have 2 bachelor degrees, BS in Finance with minor in Economics and BS in International Business with minor in Russian. I also have a Masters in Entrepreneurship.

I have been doing this consulting for more than a decade as well. So yeah, I know a little.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
You joined Thursday. You posted this. Then you left. Did you come here to post this? Did Google bring you here? What's your deal?

I am no GlobalWealth cheerleader. Just curious as to your motives, because unless you explain further and substantiate your claims, this smells pretty dirty.

I think you'd make a great cheerleader.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

CashFlowDepot

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
May 16, 2009
Central America
Actually I went to law school in Europe, LLM in Law and Finance. I have 2 bachelor degrees, BS in Finance with minor in Economics and BS in International Business with minor in Russian. I also have a Masters in Entrepreneurship.

I have been doing this consulting for more than a decade as well. So yeah, I know a little.

It's great that you posted your qualifications to be giving legal advice to people from Europe. Lots of people selling offshore entities have absolutely no qualifications except relationships with attorney's in other countries who pay a commission for referrals.

Sounds like anyone from Europe would benefit from your advice since that is your area of expertise. I assume that is eastern Europe since that is where you lived the last time we spoke.

Of course, US tax law is completely different than European law.

Are you still selling those illegal Bulgarian passports? I almost bought one. It sure would be nice to find an affordable "legal" economic passport.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
It's great that you posted your qualifications to be giving legal advice to people from Europe. Lots of people selling offshore entities have absolutely no qualifications except relationships with attorney's in other countries who pay a commission for referrals.

Sounds like anyone from Europe would benefit from your advice since that is your area of expertise. I assume that is eastern Europe since that is where you lived the last time we spoke.

Of course, US tax law is completely different than European law.

Are you still selling those illegal Bulgarian passports? I almost bought one. It sure would be nice to find an affordable "legal" economic passport.

One of my companies has a trust license in Anguilla and Belize as well. My legal team has law degrees and license to practice in the US, UK, Caribbean and New Zealand. When we offer consultations we engage whoever is needed for each client situation. It's not a one horse shop. But I do appreciate your continued attempts to discredit me.

With our trust companies we offer trust administration, fiduciary services, and asset management. We are a regulated financial services company, just like a bank. But I am sure your expertise trumps that of the FSC in 2 countries.

As for the BG pp's. You asked me if I knew of any pp's that could be obtained in a short period of time. I told you then as I will tell you now. There are 3 routes for obtaining a legal 2nd passport: cheap, quick and easy - except you can only pick 2. If you want all 3, it requires going grey or black market.

I do not now, nor have I ever sold an illegal BG pp. I told you that if you were interested and willing to take the risk of a grey market passport, I could introduce you, but I do not endorse it.

I could also introduce you for several other countries' grey market pp deals, but I would never endorse it or sell it myself. Nor would I encourage anyone to use one.

But it seems your intent is on discrediting me. I assume this is how you make yourself bigger and more important by making others smaller. It's a pity you feel the need to attack to make yourself feel more important. I would have expected a more adult-like response.

LibertyForMe

Habits pave the path to success.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Feb 5, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
FWIW, I met GlobalWealth earlier this year, and he is super knowledgeable about this stuff. I would trust him to help me set up my legal structure if I were in a position that required it.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009