The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to capitalize on this opening?

Phantom309

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Feb 23, 2010
Panama City,FL
When I created my website I put directory in my url. I received an e-mail from a gentlemen today asking me how he can get listed in the "directory".

The site is only a month or so old, and all I've been doing is promoting affiliate products so far. I've had a couple of sales but nothing that has me getting ready to quit my day job.

Onto my question, After reading this e-mail I thought about actually changing my site into directory for business in my niche. My problem is it would be a monumental undertaking for me and wouldn't even begin to know where to start and how to set it up the right way and monetize it and all that jazz.

Where would I even begin to learn how to do this. My budget isn't very big and I'm still learning SEO and tactics for being successful on the internet. My gut is telling me that I would shift my compass from affiliate to more of affiliate manager type role?

Would traffic options be along the lines of press releases and paid traffic? And setting up a membership styled website?

Just thought that I would ask those of you that are way more experienced than myself. Thank you in advance for any and all input! My apologies if I've asked something that has been asked before and for going real in depth I have a billion things going on in my head right now. Now I'm off to have a chat with the search function.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.