The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

For my fellow Erotica Fastlaners

For any book discussion

princephoenix

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Nov 14, 2013
Brooklyn, NY
I recently purchased a book on Amazon that I think may be of some help for those of us diving into erotica as their vehicle of choice for the Fastlane. It has some really great info that not only pertains to how and what to write, but also different sub genres of erotica, how and where to advertise, and also help with designing covers.

I think it would be a great resource for first timers to avoid some of the pitfalls that often accompany starting out in this field.

Fair Disclaimer: The author may not really seem to be of the Fastlane mindset in the beginning. Don't let that deter you, just keep on reading it's worth it.

How%20to%20Really%20Self-Publish%20Erotica-01.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EUJJPNA/?tag=tff-amazonparser-20

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Charnell

Block me if you're a quack
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 12, 2014
Kansas City
I bought this book back in March, when I started my journey, and have actually chatted with her online. She's knows what she's talking about, and makes a living doing this. Not exactly the big time millionaire fastlaner we all strive to be, but works ~15 hours a week and pulls in over $5000 a month. That sounds pretty fastlane to me.

princephoenix

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Nov 14, 2013
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this book back in March, when I started my journey, and have actually chatted with her online. She's knows what she's talking about, and makes a living doing this. Not exactly the big time millionaire fastlaner we all strive to be, but works ~15 hours a week and pulls in over $5000 a month. That sounds pretty fastlane to me.

Really? That sounds pretty awesome. Maybe she was just being to blunt in the beginning, but then again, that's what some of us need.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.