The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings from Iowa (I f*cked her on credit, so I owe her)

Risk

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Oct 24, 2014
Sorry for the awful afroman song it just popped in my head so I put it in the title, it doesn't have anything to do with me other than I'm from Iowa.

About me

I started wanting more at a young age, starting multiple lemonade stands and selling my old toys out in front of my yard as a child. I took odd jobs as a teenager and learned very quickly being an employee was not for me. I hated being told what to do with such a passion and knew I couldn't live stroking a middle manager for 40 years in hopes of getting an insignificant raise, F*ck that. I have lurked on this forums for months now so I hope I've absorbed a little knowledge, and have started my own ecommerce clothing line in what I believe to be an untapped niche (I'm not producing graphic indie tees with a little spin on them). I'm still young and believe I have much more to learn that I do to teach, but I'll help out as much as my ignorance allows.

Little things I've learned and loved from lurking:

• Idea pitching here is opposite from "real life", if you have a shitty idea people tell you they think its shitty right then and there. In real life they'll stroke that persons ego telling them how great their idea is then trash it and pray for failure behind the scenes. Polar opposite.
  • I absolutely love the value angle this board brings. Everyone thinks of Mr. Burns like rich guys rubbing their hands together snickering about how they are going to F*ck people over, when in reality you guys are typically talking about how to bring VALUE to the people.
  • People like to debate college. To me it seems as if the anti-college think they have "it" and will not fail at their endeavors, and the pro-college says you might not have it, you might fail have a back-up plan. The math is on the pro-college side probably, although I'm with the anti-college crowd...no F*cking way I'm failing;)
  • Will someone please MENTOR ME GAWD? (Just a joke for the guy that's gonna blast me on this)
Well that's it I hope to get to know you all. Keep grindin' fellas!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
Alright listen, no one is going to mentor you. I'm sick and tired of new members coming on this forum thinking someone will mentor them for free because they're special. You're NOT SPECIAL.

Just kidding, welcome to the forum bud ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Risk

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Oct 24, 2014
Alright listen, no one is going to mentor you. I'm sick and tired of new members coming on this forum thinking someone will mentor them for free because they're special. You're NOT SPECIAL.

I was literally shaking my head thinking THAT'S WHY I PUT THE PARENTHESES:D.

Just kidding, welcome to the forum bud ;)
Thanks a lot bro.

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
Welcome with some cute music ;)

Visionquest

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Oct 22, 2014
I am new to the forum as well so welcome newbie.
One thing you have wrong though. I AM just like mister burns. Or if you have kids Mr Crabs (spongebob) that is what my kids call me:nailbiting:

Risk

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Oct 24, 2014
Welcome with some cute music ;)
Thank ya man.

Welcome! I'd love to see your store.
Ha maybe someday. Still a long ways to go.

I am new to the forum as well so welcome newbie.
One thing you have wrong though. I AM just like mister burns. Or if you have kids Mr Crabs (spongebob) that is what my kids call me:nailbiting:

hqdefault.jpg

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...