The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Don Lapre of "Doctors"

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Doesn't surprise me one iota.

http://goodnewscommunications.net/d...diet-pill-study-was-bogus-researchers-reveal/

2303845-1-e1413946350608-665x385.jpg

Seems like every week this clown was touting some miracle weight loss pill. How about this advice Mr. Doctor? Stop stuffing your face with donuts, pancakes, and cream pies? And get a little freaking exercise? Nope, that would require work, effort, and as we all know, process is not profitable. Events are.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

vinylawesome

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Aug 11, 2012

Iwokeup

Aut viam invenium aut faciam
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast
The guy is an embarrassment to the profession.

craig1928

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Jul 31, 2012
Dublin, Ireland

Mineralogic

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Jul 28, 2014
Doesn't surprise me one iota.

http://goodnewscommunications.net/d...diet-pill-study-was-bogus-researchers-reveal/

2303845-1-e1413946350608-665x385.jpg

Seems like every week this clown was touting some miracle weight loss pill. How about this advice Mr. Doctor? Stop stuffing your face with donuts, pancakes, and cream pies? And get a little freaking exercise? Nope, that would require work, effort, and as we all know, process is not profitable. Events are.

if only he had just stuck with the program and pumped Lipitor, etc!:)

Iwokeup

Aut viam invenium aut faciam
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast

Mineralogic

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Jul 28, 2014
And for that post, I grace you with this podcast: http://smartem.org/podcasts/smart-statins

Check it out. The TL;DR: they're probably more harmful than helpful.

i agree with you it was tongue in cheek. almost everything MDs and MSM have said about preventing disease and living healthy has been a$$ backwards until recent years and months

NickT41

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Dec 4, 2013
I started selling supplements 4-5 months ago and ethics is what prevents me from feeling proud about my business success. I'm not a doctor, scientist, or pharmacist, but I'm pushing private label supplements. I've done research, but I don't know all the science, I haven't done the testing, I don't even take (some of) the supplements I sell - I'm only following what I've read. I stick to private label and I stay away from some of the notorious BS products, such as fat burners, and nootropics, but they are also big sellers.

Selling supplements is an ethical minefield. I'd like to get out, but I'm starting to make some money, so it's be difficult to pull the plug now.

Mineralogic

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Jul 28, 2014
I started selling supplements 4-5 months ago and ethics is what prevents me from feeling proud about my business success. I'm not a doctor, scientist, or pharmacist, but I'm pushing private label supplements. I've done research, but I don't know all the science, I haven't done the testing, I don't even take (some of) the supplements I sell - I'm only following what I've read. I stick to private label and I stay away from some of the notorious BS products, such as fat burners, and nootropics, but they are also big sellers.

Selling supplements is an ethical minefield. I'd like to get out, but I'm starting to make some money, so it's be difficult to pull the plug now.

if you feel unethical a bit, imagine what MR MD and MR Rockefeller feel like:)

jec1521

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Oct 28, 2013
New Jersey
No surprise. My girlfriend loves him but hes easy to see through. I actually saw him in person last week. He lives in my area. He was at his kids high school football game. Should have said something. Ha

CommonCents

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Apr 14, 2009
MN
guaranteed to lighten.....your wallet.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.