The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Take advantage of the internet. Seriously.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
To all independent, self-sufficient, self-teaching, curious, and of course, determined people (not just entrepreneurs, but especially entrepreneurs) who were privileged enough to be alive in the 21st Century, while this may seem like a statement from Captain Obvious, I am telling you that you have the ability to discover and learn anything via the World Wide Web.

Well, duh, right?

Well, from what I've observed, not according to 99% of people.

Since I was young, I've always surfed the web to satisfy my interests in things like science and history (such a nerd right?) and couldn't understand why people spend all their hours playing games and chatting on MSN.

Just about every bit of human knowledge, and anything you could want to leverage can be found on the internet today, and it seems like that's only getting more and more true.

You can have an entire business that EXISTS on the internet.

You can learn how get everything you need to start that business ON THE INTERNET.

Want to learn how to program? You can find EVERYTHING about it ON THE BLOODY INTERNET?

I enjoy making freezing mentos into ice cubes and dropping them into people's diet cokes. You know where I learned that? BLOODY INTERNET!

NASDAQ's recent fluctuations? INTERNET!

About why you'll probably never find a slowlane job with the same type of security that your parents did? INTERNET!

How are you reading this? Take a damn good guess, mate. ;)

I can't tell you how many times I've heard people my age say the internet is why they procrastinate. They endlessly check Facebook and look at memes, which I'm not saying is bad, but sinfully limits how they could potentially use the net to their advantage.

This tool is too great to just be a gateway to social media outlets, and games that waste your time and productive energy.

You live in a time when the entirety of human knowledge can be accessed via UI and an internet connection. USE IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Iammelissamoore

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
239%
Sep 23, 2014
Trinidad and Tobago
To all independent, self-sufficient, self-teaching, curious, and of course, determined people (not just entrepreneurs, but especially entrepreneurs) who were privileged enough to be alive in the 21st Century, while this may seem like a statement from Captain Obvious, I am telling you that you have the ability to discover and learn anything via the World Wide Web.

Well, duh, right?

Well, from what I've observed, not according to 99% of people.

Since I was young, I've always surfed the web to satisfy my interests in things like science and history (such a nerd right?) and couldn't understand why people spend all their hours playing games and chatting on MSN.

Just about every bit of human knowledge, and anything you could want to leverage can be found on the internet today, and it seems like that's only getting more and more true.

You can have an entire business that EXISTS on the internet.

You can learn how get everything you need to start that business ON THE INTERNET.

Want to learn how to program? You can find EVERYTHING about it ON THE BLOODY INTERNET?

I enjoy making freezing mentos into ice cubes and dropping them into people's diet cokes. You know where I learned that? BLOODY INTERNET!

NASDAQ's recent fluctuations? INTERNET!

About why you'll probably never find a slowlane job with the same type of security that your parents did? INTERNET!

How are you reading this? Take a damn good guess, mate. ;)

I can't tell you how many times I've heard people my age say the internet is why they procrastinate. They endlessly check Facebook and look at memes, which I'm not saying is bad, but sinfully limits how they could potentially use the net to their advantage.

This tool is too great to just be a gateway to social media outlets, and games that waste your time and productive energy.

You live in a time when the entirety of human knowledge can be accessed via UI and an internet connection. USE IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE.

Hey, you definitely could not have said it better. I am also a self-proclaimed geek, I have tuned out from television and news and all that crap, the internet is my space for learning and researching so much. While it is good to go out and fetch material every now and then, the internet provides a wealth of knowledge, I use it as a tool to push forward.

Where do you think I bought TMF ? INTERNET. Lol

Seriously, a Sunday evening, while working at my previous, depressing job, just when Depression set in (it usually set in 6pm on the dot every Sunday evening - I know it was def a mind thing), I was driving and as I was in deep thought, I said, "Melissa, you cannot go on living your life this way - There HAS to be another avenue, there has to be more to life than these limits, I see young people who are wealthy and they don't have depressing jobs." As soon as I returned home, guess where I went? INTERNET, and I started typing a search like "secrets of wealth," or "secret code to wealth." That is where MJ's book came up on Amazon, I read the intro in the "Look Inside" section and after reading a few lines, I bought it immediately for my e-reader and began reading the same Sunday night, by Tuesday evening, I read the whole book, I just couldn't put it down. Opened my eyes, changed my life. Again - The INTERNET. Honestly, it is a helpful "friend."

Currently, I am working on my Fastlaner, deep in process, MJ just added a whole new outlook to the word and action of Process. Will post my results when completed, still have a long way to go, really applying myself, and this community, which I am happy to be apart of on the INTERNET, is a Huge Help!

Hats off, enjoyed your post.

Mel.

Determined2012

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 22, 2012
Chicago, IL
Seriously, a Sunday evening, while working at my previous, depressing job, just when Depression set in (it usually set in 6pm on the dot every Sunday evening - I know it was def a mind thing), I was driving and as I was in deep thought, I said, "Melissa, you cannot go on living your life this way - There HAS to be another avenue, there has to be more to life than these limits, I see young people who are wealthy and they don't have depressing jobs." As soon as I returned home, guess where I went? INTERNET, and I started typing a search like "secrets of wealth," or "secret code to wealth." That is where MJ's book came up on Amazon, I read the intro in the "Look Inside" section and after reading a few lines, I bought it immediately for my e-reader and began reading the same Sunday night, by Tuesday evening, I read the whole book, I just couldn't put it down. Opened my eyes, changed my life. Again - The INTERNET. Honestly, it is a helpful "friend."

Ha! The same exact thing happened to me when I was searching the internet for the elusive path to freedom. I found MJs book as well and I know without 1 doubt that it forever changed my life and all the decisions and choices I make. I couldn't put the book down either. That story needs to be told and heard by every person. And of course all of us aren't ever going to TRULY get to FASTLANE money- but I will bet that just by trying to pursue it our lives will turn out 10x or 20x better than it would had we never read the book.

I feel so indebted to MJ just for having read such logical content. Some people try to say the book is not this or that, but what MJ did was write it in such a way that EVERY person, no matter who they are or where they came from could UNDERSTAND it and RELATE to it. I think that is what has made all the difference. I shiver when I think about his book or reread certain parts. That book is the book that people mean when they say "If you want to hide something meaningful/helpful from someone HIDE IT IN A BOOK." That book is like finding a hidden treasure. The knowledge gained from that book yields so much POWER. I can't stop telling people about it. I have improved my life in so many ways. I get excited when I see others who have had the same revelation. I might be the biggest MJ stan on this forum because I found that book at the perfect time in my life where I was at that life altering crossroad. I am so thankful I found it. Its my bible!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.