The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Any Writers Have Trouble Getting Paid On oDesk?

Villain

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jan 26, 2013
Glasgow, UK
lol no :eek:

If I was going to set up a niche site with my own products then maybe a few hundred bucks for web design, marketing, and product creation.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted17784

Ok that sounds good.

Would it be better to write on a small niche that I'm interested about, or go after a larger one that I'm not interested in?

Ideally it would be a topic you are interested in and active in. That way you can write effortlessly without burning out. Writing those SEO articles is so god damned boring I cringe thinking about it. But writing about my interests is fun to me.

Also, high quality and well paying affiliate offers are needed if you want to make money with the niche. Be sure to capture email addresses and build a list. Sell them affiliate offers or create your own products to sell them. That would be the best situation. Build an audience on your topic then sell them your eBook, product, etc.

If you have 10,000 words on something just put it out there somewhere. It's worth a shot.

Villain

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jan 26, 2013
Glasgow, UK
@csalvato I see what you're getting at though. This is probably just wantrepreneur BS.

Villain

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jan 26, 2013
Glasgow, UK
quote-Donald-Trump-i-like-thinking-big-if-youre-going-2948.png

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Villain

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jan 26, 2013
Glasgow, UK
Finally got paid today!! lol

@csalvato - My new website is up and running. Any tips for running some traffic to it? Is $100 ok for a test?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.