The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Chasing Paper: Ubermen$ch Race

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago

Running fast is good.

No.

Running fast is very good. Running fast wins you gold medals. Running fast makes you look better than all of the other guys in the race; those guys ran to slow!

This website is called The Fastlane. Going fast it seems, may indeed be great.

If you go to Germany, you can drive a Lamborghini very fast.

This is good.

And so, since going fast seems to be, in fact, spectacularly awesome, it seems that going the FASTEST is...

the best.

And so, this is an official challenge to all of The Fastlane's non-millionaire members.

@ChasingPaper and Ubermensch challenge any and all current Fastlane members to a hustling challenge.

The challenge is: Who can make the most money between 10.31.2014 and 10.31.2015?

Why those dates, you ask?

Oh. You want to know the reason? Good. I thought you'd never ask.

Well, in any race, it is fair for the participants to know when the race starts.

However, most importantly, I imagined a conversation with Dr. HAHA Lung, and he said that using Halloween seems downright, utterly spooky.

Some people will dress up as Bane from The Dark Knight Rises. I have a tattoo of Bane on my right bicep. He has been with me for the past two years, during every step of the planning process.

And that time has finally come to an end.

Bane is a neat guy. Bane's all about that action. Bane is a man of few words. Bane is a little crazy...

HAHA...

Anyway,

This will, in fact, be my final post on this site UNTIL video evidence of our $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ amount is posted.

Until then, I salute any takers to this challenge. Get at @ChasingPaper via PM if you're in.

Or, you can join us.

Ubermensch out.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Big declarations mean nothing. Big action is impressive. Time will tell.

You've been here five years, mostly in the shadows. It's time to either put up or shut up.

Make it happen. Looking forward to your victory pictures.

liquidglass

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Oct 24, 2011
Usually I don't post on threads like this, but dude, do something already.

You talk a lot, you make a lot of threads, all saying how amazing you're going to be doing, but you stop short when it comes to action.

I don't expect you to respond because you don't have proof of your "$$$$$" as you put it.

If you're wanting to run a marathon (the challenge/race) but all you've done for two years is 'plan' then you're going to fall out fairly quickly.

I think I may just let Vigilantes post echo my opinion in the future on the other threads you'll inevitably create.

AlterJoule

Busy Working.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Aug 7, 2014
I've read his blogs because I was curious. Seems he feeds off of being told he can't and won't. Almost like it drives him..
If you read them you'll see what I mean. Interesting.

Milkanic

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Apr 17, 2012
Madison, WI
UJgmG81.jpg

S

strong

He's taking action.
This. He is takin' massive action.
If you don't know him then don't judge him. I know Ubermensch from a closer distance and I'm sure that he has done more in his last 3 years that many of you in your entire lives.
So shut the hell up.

liquidglass

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Oct 24, 2011
@strong I'm not sure if you understand how things work around here since you just joined 10 days ago (which is interesting by itself) but let me fill you in.

-Talk is not action, that's all we've seen for a while from your friend.
- How "massive" the action is, is relative to your current position in life. So if I might ask at what point in your journey are you so that I can put that "massive action" into a frame of your reference.
- It's difficult, if not impossible to judge the quality of ones actions, until you've far surpassed that point yourself.

sle3pyguii

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Aug 19, 2012
I've read his blogs because I was curious. Seems he feeds off of being told he can't and won't. Almost like it drives him..
If you read them you'll see what I mean. Interesting.

Could you PM that link? Unless he doesn't want to reveal the blog. Always fun to read blogs.

sle3pyguii

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Aug 19, 2012
No need for PM. Just Profile --> twitter nickname --> google nickname --> find blog.
Ah. Didn't even notice the information tab on the profile. Thanks.

And I know some people are questioning him but from his past posts, it seems @Ubermensch has already made his nut. So I'm interested to see how he makes it this time around.

Good luck man.

Last edited:
S

strong

Dear @liquidglass. It's not my first account on this forum.
Hating him is pointless time wasting just like arguing with you guys about his success.
Bye. Keep hating him if you want, it only feasts his motivation to succeed.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
It's not my first account on this forum.

Great, you best be letting a mod know which one you want deleted. Because one of them is about to go bye-bye, and yes, we know which the other one is.

S

strong

Great, you best be letting a mod know which one you want deleted. Because one of them is about to go bye-bye, and yes, we know which the other one is.
Hey MJ, I didn't realise that it's against the rules to have 2 accounts.
If you don't mind I want to discuss this in private. Could you write on me please?

Last edited by a moderator:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Hey MJ, I didn't realise that it's against the rules to have 2 accounts.

There's only one reason to have TWO accounts and that's because you've decided to fake something. Either your first account was fake and now you want to be real, or your first account was real, and now you want to be fake. Sorry, but the forum doesn't need more anonymous people rolling around in masks, it needs real people who have decided to be themselves.

Thanks for understanding. It's also a public note for anyone who wants to create multiple accounts for shits-n-giggles.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
The forum software has pretty sophisticated back office ways to match and ban rule violators. So, to anyone else who stumbles upon this thread, we value the fact that you're here, but if you want to play games with our members... you'll find yourself on the outside looking in.

AlterJoule

Busy Working.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Aug 7, 2014
The forum software has pretty sophisticated back office ways to match and ban rule violators. So, to anyone else who stumbles upon this thread, we value the fact that you're here, but if you want to play games with our members... you'll find yourself on the outside looking in.

Attachments

• iwish.jpg
    iwish.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 34

FastlaneTiger

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Jun 27, 2014
Not the USA
How about VPN and Proxy? ;)
jk

ChasingPaper

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 7, 2014
Anyone else interested in joining the race to see who has the most money. It starts in a couple days. PM me.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
We're not huge advocates of chasing money.

If you create value, money follows.

If you chase money, some times it works, but most of the time it involves compromise and failure.

There has to be a reason, and the reason isn't simply because you want to chase paper.

ChasingPaper

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 7, 2014
We're not huge advocates of chasing money.

If you create value, money follows.

If you chase money, some times it works, but most of the time it involves compromise and failure.

There has to be a reason, and the reason isn't simply because you want to chase paper.
Just a friendly competition. Already have people in was just seeing if more wanted to join. I knew my name would get bad attention on here. I don't even care. I did it because my first name is Chase and I thought it was a cool name. I'm not literally chasingpaper. I'm chasing value which then creates the paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.