The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fastlane Travel Destinations?

Atown512

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jul 15, 2011
Houston
Hey everyone. I am looking for some travel recommendations for a fastlane vacation. We will finally have a few weeks away from the brewery to get a little traveling done over Christmas and New Years. I am hoping to find somewhere that would be fun but also useful to my businesses.

So far I am thinking about going to Panama, Brazil, or possibly even China/SE Asia. I am leaning towards SE Asia for a product that I am developing but I have never been and have no idea what to expect. I have a kickass prototype in-hand and will definitely need to go overseas to source cheaper.

Panama, Brazil, or somewhere in Central America seem like they would be more fun and less overwhelming, but possibly less productive. Anyone have any thoughts?

P.S. If anyone is interested in a group travel, I would be open to that as well :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Proelia

Fight for Freedom
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 15, 2015
Canada
Hey everyone. I am looking for some travel recommendations for a fastlane vacation. We will finally have a few weeks away from the brewery to get a little traveling done over Christmas and New Years. I am hoping to find somewhere that would be fun but also useful to my businesses.
So far I am thinking about going to Panama, Brazil, or possibly even China/SE Asia. I am leaning towards SE Asia for a product that I am developing but I have never been and have no idea what to expect. I have a kickass prototype in-hand and will definitely need to go overseas to source cheaper.

Panama, Brazil, or somewhere in Central America seem like they would be more fun and less overwhelming, but possibly less productive. Anyone have any thoughts?

P.S. If anyone is interested in a group travel, I would be open to that as well :)
I love Central America! I spent about 7 months checking it out. In my opinion the best countries in CM are Guatemala and Nicaragua.
In Guatemala you can see the Tikal ruins, the beautiful natural pools of Semuc Champey and Lake Atitlan that is surrounded buy three incredible volcanoes. Best part is that Guatemala is not that big so you don't need to take an 18 hour bus ride to your next destination haha
Nicaragua is great for the cheap fresh food, colonial buildings and the untouched feel that it gives you. You can go to Cerro Negro to surf a volcano, take peak inside the Telica volcano to see magma, go San Juan Del Sur for good nightlife and beaches, and if you like something relaxing go to Ometepe the island formed by two volcanoes!
I would love to see SE Asia. Looks like a very interesting culture. Brazil sounds really cool too :)

Sheps

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Oct 10, 2015
UK
If you're in to history I think Europe has to be a serious contender. Though Anywhere can scratch that itch I really dig castles and such like so there's mah bias.

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
Sth East Asia is amazing fun. China.. well.. my impressions were not great on my first trip. However, if you want to do hiking, I have seen pictures from friends that blew my mind of hiking in China.

My tip - Myanmar. Went there in feb. Did hot air ballooning over an abandoned city called Bagan with over 3000 temples. The most friendly people!

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
Sth East Asia is amazing fun. China.. well.. my impressions were not great on my first trip. However, if you want to do hiking, I have seen pictures from friends that blew my mind of hiking in China.

My tip - Myanmar. Went there in feb. Did hot air ballooning over an abandoned city called Bagan with over 3000 temples. The most friendly people!

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
Woops.. sorry. At least i got speed points..

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
I recommend Mauritius. it's a small island in the Indian Ocean, off the north east coast of Madagascar. It's a beautiful tropical country with a high bang for buck factor (4-5 star resorts for ~200 USD / night)

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
Heard only good things about Columbia. Heard bad things about Panama. I loved Spain (Barcelona) its going to be a bit colder here in the winter though.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.