The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New from California

Spyke

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 14, 2014
California
Hey guys I've been looking at the forum at my job every now and then and decided to join up today.

I'm not quite finished with the book but I am close. Just learned about scale and magnitude

My nickname is Spyke and I'm from Long Beach California, I've been at the same job since I graduated High School and something deep in me is ready to change that ASAP. I just recieved my BA in Business Administration, Entrepreneurship last May and am eager to put my own meaningful footprint in the world.

I hope to not work is the honest truth. Grinding, meeting new people, acquiring knowledge is short term goals. Long Term I really want to own a Lamborghini, I know what you're thinking, some show off to impress the ladies. Well not actually, I'm a big supercar fanatic. I have had the privileged of driving 4 supercars in my life, one of them being a Lamborghini and I was instantly hooked. It put me into high gear into getting one. How extreme is my obsession? I would be find with a one bedroom house as long as I had one. Its one of the few things I get enjoyment from and especially if I share it with family members, friends alike.

I don't quite have a plan yet, I've been on this forum looking at affiliate marketing, bloggings, reselling of products, real estate and I'm not sure what to pursue. I like the live rent free thread so I'm aiming for that first and going from there. I have some ideas in the works, not really solving a huge problem in my eyes but then again I have to see how the customers perceive it. Its definitely in a blue ocean market (little to no competition)

Thats all for now, I hope to make some friends here, learn A LOT and hopefully use it to jump into high gear and take ACTION and not just talk about it

Till then
Cheers

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

P3HSB

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Sep 27, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
Welcome aboard. Your story sounds very similar to mines. However, I am thinking of exiting with an AS-T degree in Business Administration as I no longer have the capacity to finish college. I am also a fan of Lamborghini especially the Aventador LP 700-4.

If you don't mind sharing, what were the 4 supercars you got to drive?

Spyke

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 14, 2014
California
I was able to drive a Ferrari 458, Lamborghini Gallardo, Nissan GTR and in a separate story a Bentley Continental GT (if you consider that a supercar, it had a W12, was the fastest car I had driven at the time).

Since your based out of LA there are a lot of supercar events in the OC area if your as obsessed as I am

P3HSB

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Sep 27, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
I was able to drive a Ferrari 458, Lamborghini Gallardo, Nissan GTR and in a separate story a Bentley Continental GT (if you consider that a supercar, it had a W12, was the fastest car I had driven at the time).

Since your based out of LA there are a lot of supercar events in the OC area if your as obsessed as I am

Wow, amazing lineup you got there. How were you able to drive them? Do you have friends that own them? Car meets? Paid to drive?

I've been to a couple of car events here and there. Definitely a cool experience. I'm probably not as obsessed as you are, but I definitely would love to own one someday. :)

Right now, I am more focused on building a self sustaining business.

Spyke

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 14, 2014
California
Wow, amazing lineup you got there. How were you able to drive them? Do you have friends that own them? Car meets? Paid to drive?

I've been to a couple of car events here and there. Definitely a cool experience. I'm probably not as obsessed as you are, but I definitely would love to own one someday. :)

Right now, I am more focused on building a self sustaining business.

I'm not to keen on the messaging system or the specifics of the rules on this site yet, and I don't want to come off as someone marketing for another company on their first post. But its a company based in Las Vegas. They are top 5 in attractions on TripAdvisor and they have the word driving in the title. I have no affiliation with them but I use their services for a birthday present for my girlfriend and that's how I was able to do it.

The Bentley was through a family member who had a long time friendship with the owner of the car.

I do all it an obsession, as a gawk and awe when I see them. They are my end goal after I figure out how and with what, can I bring value in this marketplace. I've spent hours reading through threads finding avenues of value creation I didn't know existed, this forum is one of the best I've ever been on, its awesome and the knowledge is golden

Michael1359

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Sep 8, 2014
The supercar driving experience you reference recently came to my city, but I could not make the timing work. I would love to do that if they really let you open it up and drive fast. S
Welcome aboard and good luck.

Spyke

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 14, 2014
California
The supercar driving experience you reference recently came to my city, but I could not make the timing work. I would love to do that if they really let you open it up and drive fast. S
Welcome aboard and good luck.

If its the same one I am talking about, where you drive on the streets and not on a track then I would like to just say that I took all of them to over 100+.

I've been a driving guy since my high school days. I'm not that technically skilled, oil changes here and there but I'm more of a get the perfect line in the corner kind of guy. I have owned over 4 motorcycles and rode over 20. I do track days on motorcycles and the thrill of going fast through corners gets my heart pumping. That same drive keeps me gravitating towards the next faster, technologically advanced vehicle. But as you know, they come with a hefty price tag.

I wasn't about to let that stop me, so I went into school for business, I learned a lot from school such as creating value, analyzing your competition, pitching, ways to gain investors etc etc. Which lead me to the point I am right now, a graduate with a eagerness to develop a process that will propel me into the fastlane, not an EVENT but a PROCESS.

I am dipping my feet into the importing/exporting industry as a result of reading some of the threads on here. I am at the communication phase awaiting for a fair deal to come up where I can test that market. The knowledge from those threads are gold and I am constantly reading whenever I can and focusing on the next step of the process.

I was only going to type a one sentence reply but kind of went on a confessional lol hope it doesn't bother you guys

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...