The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I will post again the night of 30 Sept.

D

DeletedUser394

op has 1 hr 30 mins to go unless he's living in hawaii.. then he's got plenty of time yet. There's still hope.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013

timmy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jul 29, 2013
Ireland
MJ....Are we witnessing the raw intro for your next book here?..lol...Possibly.....Here's what I thing may have went wrong for our dear friend. Most professions in life have been refined and defined into a scientific entity, that if followed will yield the desired results. Entrepreneurship is no different but because of boundary variations within, it can be difficult to package.I knew he would not succeed because he was consumed by the vacuum he created. In my post I acknowledged that but non the less encouraged him in his quest for success. Any millionaire I ever studied in detail has openly admitted that they knew little or nothing about raw business when they started out. However they attained that additional expertise from whatever sources were available at the time, always advancing quietly but relentlessly to achive their final destination. From what I studied None achieved game changers or anything of vast significance in 30 days.

FastlaneTiger

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Jun 27, 2014
Not the USA
OP probably killed himself because of the negativity.

1 minute silence please.
Poor OP.

Waisec

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Feb 6, 2014
Estonia
You're like the high school kids who gather around to pick on one guy. First the coolest kids do it, and then everyone slowly swarms.
You can't be serious

OP said he posted here for accountability, when in fact he only posted here to feel all warm, fuzzy and "productive" by setting goals he never really intended to follow. Nothing wrong with a bit of humor on this forum, especially since it was very obvious OP wasn't going to follow through. Had he posted back here having done even 1/10th of what he said he would, I doubt anyone here would've 'picked' on him, as you put it.

Don't make these threads if you're not going to follow through, they're absolutely useless. At least this one served SOME purpose, if not for the humor, then for the lesson on what NOT to do.

Blhhi

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Jun 23, 2014
Yeah, yeah, he brought it on himself and all that. I just think it's dumb to waste time and energy on actively being negative toward someone who did nothing to you. If your mission is to stop useless threads and encourage useful threads, surely you can do that by posting exclusively in the useful threads.

At first it was cool to see that MJ actually went back and checked something like this. I was like "Wow, he's serious about accountability." But then, it just went on and on.

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
Hm, maybe I am being more negative than I thought..? Didn't really look at it as negative or even picking on him.

This is just general internet humor, as far as I am concerned. OP not delivering is something that is pervasive on EVERY internet forum. And jokes about OP not delivering are humorous as a result.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar?

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
Yeah, yeah, he brought it on himself and all that. I just think it's dumb to waste time and energy on actively being negative toward someone who did nothing to you. If your mission is to stop useless threads and encourage useful threads, surely you can do that by posting exclusively in the useful threads.

At first it was cool to see that MJ actually went back and checked something like this. I was like "Wow, he's serious about accountability." But then, it just went on and on.

download.jpg

Writer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Aug 26, 2014
Texas. (Mars during summer)

Because this is our inspiration:

BiffHD.jpg

timmy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jul 29, 2013
Ireland
Someone please start a thread title "Risk analysis on being too serious on this forum" ....lol.....hint ...hint......Ytrams backwards

Alveko

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Jan 18, 2014

ngvq1l.gif

AlterJoule

Busy Working.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Aug 7, 2014
There is far worse going on in the world than a few people joking on a forum. Nobody thinks this person is bad for not reporting back...... Lots of good came out of this. A family relief organization is getting a sizable donation of clothes. I got pizza. Book material has possibly been written. And people have learned that they need to put up results or they get their balls busted because ultimately, we care about them. Kaboom baby.

Be water my friend
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
May 17, 2014
O..'.....
OP probably killed himself because of the negativity.

1 minute silence please.
Poor OP.

No worries, trolls have the uncanny ability to reincarnate. Just wait for the next one, it's quite exciting to identify one and kill it with words of humor, ridicule and sarcasm.

So far these are the species that's been classified on this forum: a mission statement, accountability, how to start a business, or ferrari color selection.

You're like the high school kids who gather around to pick on one guy. First the coolest kids do it, and then everyone slowly swarms.
I'd like to think of us as troll hunters, someone's gotta keep their population in check.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Ain't the first time, won't be the last. Lots of guys come on with a random goal after being hyped up to do it and their first steps are usually:

Build a website, Get a logo, Pick a business name, Look at pictures of Red Ferraris, etc.

All before they know what problem they're going to solve!

In case anyone was wondering, that's a bad idea. You won't be successful in business going in with that mindset. But we all start somewhere, usually without knowing a damn thing about why people buy things.

It's a process, and most of us are several years in, some of you decades. When quick money is made, it always is precluded by a process behind the scenes. And most people don't get this.

I hope OP comes back with something. Anything.

Blhhi

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Jun 23, 2014
I'm guessing the best thing I can do is admit that you're all right and I am being far too serious. Otherwise the buzzards will swarm on a new target.

And people have learned that they need to put up results or they get their balls busted because ultimately, we care about them.

LOL. Keep caring then. Sorry to interrupt.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...