The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Help me come up with topics for my new book

Anything related to matters of the mind

Y.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 7, 2014
Hey everyone,

I'm working on a new ebook. While I don't have a title yet, the topic is about helping entrepreneurs find success by eliminating their mental barriers. This can include things like mental blocks, stress, procrastination. It will also discuss the source of the problems as well as possible solutions.

Here are some of the things it will discuss.
- Abundance
- Focus
- Information Overload
- Shiny object syndrome
- Taking Action
- Fake action
- Positive Thinking
- Self Doublt
- Poor Self Esteem/ Self Confidence
- Gratitude
- Habit
- Patience
- Fear
- Meditation
- Productivity
- Diet & Exercise
- Work Ethic
- Motivation
- Limiting Beliefs
- Law of Attraction
- Mindfulness
- Procrastination
- Self-Discipline
- Stepping outside the comfort zone
- Money Blocks
- Enjoying the process

My question for you is:
Did I leave anything out?
Is there something else you think may be helpful that should be included?
Do you have any mental blocks that have not been addressed by the above topics?

Thank you everyone in advance for your help

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ziva

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Feb 14, 2014
It looks like you will cover a lot of bases here. Have you considered taking this list and grouping these topics into 5 different smaller books? You could create a great series aimed at entrepreneurs. Having multiple books targeted toward a specific audience means more potential income for you. You could sell each book separately and then offer a "bundle" as well where you offer all the books at once for a discounted price.

I have no idea what your publishing experience is, so you may know all of this already! Thought I'd offer my two cents :)

Y.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 7, 2014
This is my first ebook experience. I plan on selling it as an infoproduct (not on amazon). I may consider doing that but I really wanted to publish a very thorough resource that would encompass what most people are looking for. Think truthaboutabs.com (he does 1million in sales/month, 150 page ebook) but on a different topic

Ziva

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Feb 14, 2014
This is my first ebook experience. I plan on selling it as an infoproduct (not on amazon). I may consider doing that but I really wanted to publish a very thorough resource that would encompass what most people are looking for. Think truthaboutabs.com (he does 1million in sales/month, 150 page ebook) but on a different topic
Cool. I'm planning on learning more about developing infoproducts in the New Year. I'll be super busy until Christmas with Kindle publishing, but my plans for the New Year include developing an educational product. Looking forward to hearing more about your progress. Good luck! :)

SeanKelly

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Aug 8, 2012
Here you go

liquidglass

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Oct 24, 2011
I think those topics are plenty. Plus, no offense, the people who will buy the product will most likely be action fakers, so they won't make it through all of them anyway, much less take action.

If you'd be interested I have an idea or two about how you could monetize this further using it as an info product. Just ask here or PM me.

Mrs. BRKb

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Apr 27, 2008
USA
Someone who finds TruthAboutAbs finds it because of targeted keyword search or targeted advertising they clicked. I'm having a hard time imagining who your equivalent niche group is, or what they will be searching for.

People with ab aspirations identify themselves as wanting to change something, and needing something, and they buy. The sales path for entrepreneurs to buy your product seems more vague, but maybe that's just me and you have all this figured out already.

Y.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 7, 2014
Someone who finds TruthAboutAbs finds it because of targeted keyword search or targeted advertising they clicked. I'm having a hard time imagining who your equivalent niche group is, or what they will be searching for.

People with ab aspirations identify themselves as wanting to change something, and needing something, and they buy. The sales path for entrepreneurs to buy your product seems more vague, but maybe that's just me and you have all this figured out already.

No you certainly bring up a good point and I have to come up with the angle. Obviously this is a self help product and there is a huge market for it, but I do need to find the specific angle for this book. For example the main overlying theme could be self-esteem/self confidence since a majority of the subtopics/issues discussed are all caused by lack of self esteem.

Mrs. BRKb

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Apr 27, 2008
USA
Funny you mention self-esteem because that was an example in my mind. Some populations have issues but do not necessarily self-identify them. That makes it difficult to reach them... like, one almost has to back door it. The problem may be self-esteem but the KW might be 'meet girls.'

Y.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 7, 2014
I guess I have to find the right keyword to target entrepreneurs? Possibly wantrepreneurs?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.