The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Who Here operates a Web design company?

JEdwards

Legendary Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jan 16, 2011
Texas
Let me say first, I have never sold a website in my life..

But, I think I might have an angle to sell 10 sites a day, same type of site over and over so all someone would have to do is change out the logo address etc..

I also need it to be a "mobile site"

Plus some other stuff I want to sell as a package, what fastlaner does this sort of stuff here?

Thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JEdwards

Legendary Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jan 16, 2011
Texas
Might want to talk to Chris aka Lighthouse.

Arnt you on vacation.. I just left Houston Yesterday.. Oh well, when you going to be back my way.. I might have a new toy you could take your pic in..

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Arnt you on vacation.. I just left Houston Yesterday.. Oh well, when you going to be back my way.. I might have a new toy you could take your pic in..

LOL, yeah, just got back from the beach this PM. Headed back to the beach all day tomorrow, then some business meetings. Sorry to miss you here. I used to live in Houston, still like the area sometimes. I will see if I can shoot down your way to see your new toy soon. We need to catch up on what's going on. :)

wade1mil

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
247%
Jun 29, 2011
Don't tell me you bought the Porsche...

Tony71

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Mar 21, 2011
Irvine, CA
My business partner and I use to do websites, but we have moved onto SEO and doing pretty well.
However we sometimes still do some websites for clients just to get their SEO business too.

snowbank

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Aug 10, 2007
Austin, TX

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
I'm still doing webdesign and am currently selling mobile websites (but I'm struggling..). What questions do you have Jack, might be able to help you out here (at least on the technical side, you obviously have more sales experience).

tincho1492

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Aug 7, 2011
Uruguay
I do it too. Also starting to create a package to have a more systemized process. I'm thinking of something like one-page websites and landing pages for small businesses.

Most of them don't need a complete site, but a basic online presence that helps them to reach certain goals. This will help me to offer custom design and not dealing with development too much.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Chris, aka lighthouse, is in process of building 4 sites for me now. They all have the same platform and layout with very similarly related products, but we got 4 different domains in order to focus on each specific niche.

He can certainly build this.

JEdwards

Legendary Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jan 16, 2011
Texas
Chris, aka lighthouse, is in process of building 4 sites for me now. They all have the same platform and layout with very similarly related products, but we got 4 different domains in order to focus on each specific niche.

He can certainly build this.

Thanks everyone, it is just not about building it once, Thinking about it, I really need to partner with someone to take care of the whole web design/ fulfillment side. As they will simply be the same 4-5 sites sold over and over again, but who knows what else will come from that. Seo/ the email thing I asked about a month ago/problems/questions/etc.

I am almost positive I can sell 10 deals a day and would like to give it a try for a month, just to see.

Just I know zero and dont really want to know how to build them I just need to have a turn key system in place.

And the market I am in.. well.. as a whole the whole industries site suck. but I can tell you why, and why I can sell them my idea.

TK1

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Mar 31, 2011
I would be glad to help, too.

Thanks everyone, it is just not about building it once, Thinking about it, I really need to partner with someone to take care of the whole web design/ fulfillment side. As they will simply be the same 4-5 sites sold over and over again, but who knows what else will come from that. Seo/ the email thing I asked about a month ago/problems/questions/etc.

I am almost positive I can sell 10 deals a day and would like to give it a try for a month, just to see.

Just I know zero and dont really want to know how to build them I just need to have a turn key system in place.

And the market I am in.. well.. as a whole the whole industries site suck. but I can tell you why, and why I can sell them my idea.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
I really need to partner with someone to take care of the whole web design/ fulfillment side.

That is what Chris does for me.

I also plan to add a couple of new sites later this year using the same format.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Aww shucks thanks dudes. Jack, I'm going to PM you my email right now, you can email me what you are looking for if you are interested.

Rainy_TX

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Aug 6, 2012
Fort Worth, TX
Hi Jack - Looks like a really old post, but I thought I'd say hello anyway. I am a graphic/web designer that has even sold a handfull of sites on flippa. Looking to get in the fastlane now after reading MJ's book. :)

Lagron

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 8, 2013
New Jersey
Lighthouse- you and Jack, are practically in line with the services I offer : / sheesh. Yes competition is scary.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Lighthouse- you and Jack, are practically in line with the services I offer : / sheesh. Yes competition is scary.

Jack and I are not in the same business.

What do you mean? You make sites?

Do you make specific types of sites or what, where's your portfolio? I have work for you if you are good.

Lagron

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 8, 2013
New Jersey
Jack and I are not in the same business.

What do you mean? You make sites?

Do you make specific types of sites or what, where's your portfolio? I have work for you if you are good.

I'm not the developer, the best I can do/still do is take bits and pieces of working ideas/scripts/software and mesh them together (have someone do the actually scripting) to offer something unique in a sort of all-in-one solution.

But my company does offer mobile development services, with preset site templates etc, probably not what you or Jack Edwards wants- but likely what Jack wants to offer.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.