The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Never Stop Getting Stronger

Anything related to matters of the mind

SeanyHang

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
May 24, 2013
New Jersey
Like most of you, since joining the Fastlane Forum - hell even before joining the forum - I've always wrestled with the challenges put before me. I've been lucky enough to be born with traits (or lucky enough to be apart of a family that instilled them) that allow me to put myself into situations that most wouldn't venture into, which definitely makes for good storytelling and more opportunities. Now this may seem like a great quality to have for those more timid.. But it really just makes for a lumpy head and broken legs from plunging into the rocks after my leap of faith.

Some time ago, after dealing with some failures and trying to climb out of a darkness that came over me, I decided to sit down and write a song about all that I was feeling at the time. You see, songwriting is my greatest passion and the reason that I even began looking into starting my own business - I wanted enough time and money to write songs all day, every day - it was only natural for me to vent and soul search in this way.

I realized as I put the pen to paper that I was indeed scared during those times. Scared of being a loser, scared of being a nobody, scared of not achieving my dreams, scared that I was becoming complacent, scared of being average. But it also helped me to know that although I'm afraid of all of those things - that fear in combination with my refusal to quit are what's going to make me come out on top.

This is a song for anyone who feels that way as well - Or anyone that needs a little push.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.